Fifty

"Daddy... wake up.."

"Daddy.."

Jungkook opened his eyes, hearing his son's trembling voice. His heart clenched when he saw him in tears.

"Hey, baby. What happened?" He asked, voice hoarse from just waking up.

"Junghyun's scared." Junghyun's lips quivered as he hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Why, baby? Did you have a nightmare?" Jungkook asked, cupping his son's face.

Junghyun shakes his head.

"Then why?" Jungkook asked as he stared deeply in his son's eyes.

"Junghyun is scared because daddy's been crying in his sleep." He said which made Jungkook pause.

"I did?" Jungkook asked, quickly touching his face and realized that it's wet with tears.

"Did daddy have a nightmare?" Junghyun asked as he moved closer to Jungkook.

The ravenette wasn't able to respond as he hugged his little one.

"Yeah.. I guess I did." Jungkook whispered.

"Junghyun thought daddy won't wake up." Junghyun blinked his tears away which made Jungkook sigh.

"Thank you for waking me up, baby." He said, caressing his son's hair.

"Thank you for waking me up from my nightmare." He murmured, planting a soft kiss at Junghyun's temple.

"Let's go back to sleep, baby." He said, keeping him closer.

"Promise me daddy, you won't cry again." Junghyun lifted his left pinky which made Jungkook smile.

"Promise." He took his son's pinky and sealed his promise.

"Now go back to sleep so you'll have a lot of energy tomorrow." He kissed his forehead once more as his little angel finally closed his eyes.

"I love you, Junghyun." He murmured, cradling him closer.

---------

Jimin had been staring at Taehyung's back as both of them went lying on the bed.

On their way home, he noticed how Taehyung was so quiet. Yoongi was also acting a bit uncomfortable, a normal thing for him but tonight was a bit different.

He could sense that something was off.

He shifted on the bed, ready to tap Taehyung's shoulder when he noticed that he's shaking.

"Tae?" Jimin quickly sat on the bed, slowly turning Taehyung to face him.

Only then was he able to see that Taehyung was crying.

"Hey, Tae. What's the matter?" He asked, cupping Taehyung's face.

Taehyung didn't answer as he continued to sob.

"Is it about that jerk again?" Jimin asked in an annoyed tone.

Taehyung bit his lips to suppress his cries, remembering the conversation he had with Yoongi that night when they're about to leave the reception.

"I'm not taking sides, Taehyung. That's the least from my intentions right now." Yoongi uttered after telling everything to him.

Everything that Jungkook had gone through for the past years.

Taehyung doesn't know that he's holding his breath, feeling his chest tightening at the thought of Jungkook harming himself because of him.

Because he said those awful words out of anger.