Eight

Second day of having Jungkook as his boss, and Taehyung already wanted to give up.

He felt so tired, physically and emotionally with the CEO's constant nagging.

The man was a total perfectionist. He could see even the smallest details, brows already arching up as he nagged like an old man.

Taehyung felt like deep shit under the sole of Jungkook's shoes. He kept on going here and there, working almost nonstop and attending to Jungkook's every need.

Well, he wouldn't really mind working hard, because he loved his job. What's making him feel tired was the fact that Jungkook kept on glaring at his every move, always angry and saying mean things instead of praises.

The brunet felt annoyed at the way Jungkook bossed him around, his choice of words and the way he would say them.

Just like now, when he's asking for a coffee. Instead of asking nicely, Taehyung heard these words.

"Secretary Kim, bring me coffee this instant. No sugar. Don't even try to spit on it."

Like what?

Taehyung felt like a dog being ordered around. His sassy self started to come out again as he put warm water on the mug, mixing the coffee with a lot of creamer as per instruction of the boss.

"What if I really spit on this." He murmured, peeking his head a little on the open door of the small built-in kitchen inside the CEO's office.

He saw Jungkook with his head on the files again, studying every detail intricately.

Taehyung found himself staring at his seriousness. From the distance, the brunet studied his side profile.

From his raven black hair that looked so fluffy, a bit long and dishevelled. His skin as clear as the day, eyes sharp as he stared at the files with his brows almost in one line. His nose looked so cute, pointy but not overpowering.

And his lips.

God, those lips.

Taehyung flinched, feeling the hot liquid glide down his hand. He's been stirring the coffee with too much intensity that the water already cascaded down on the table.

"Oh shit!"

The brunet quickly took a tissue and wiped down the coffee stains. He almost smacked his face to wake himself from his fantasies.

"What the hell, Taehyung. Don't you dare ogle on that man. He's a beast! He's a jerk!" He mumbled to himself, carefully putting the mug on a coaster before heading out.

Taehyung slowly approached the CEO's table, placing the coffee away from the files Jungkook was looking over.

"Here's your coffee, Sir." Taehyung managed to say with a forced smile.

Jungkook did not respond, which made Taehyung roll his eyes. He slowly moved away from the man, heading quickly for the door.

"Secretary Kim."

The brunet halted, immediately turning around.

What is it this time?

"Yes, Sir?" He replied, trying his best to sound polite.

"Ask for assistance from the other employees. Bring your things here inside the office." He ordered, eyes still boring on the papers he's reading.

Taehyung raised his brows at this.

Okay? What the hell does he want to do with my things?

"Why?" He blurted out without even thinking.