Thirty Seven

"Ms. Manoban!"

Lisa turned at the call with a smug look on her face. She didn't see it coming as a hard slap landed on her face, catching her off guard as she fell on the floor at the impact.

She felt the seering pain on her left cheek as she caressed it with her trembling hand.

Her horrified face met Taehyung's confident one as he looked down on her with belittling eyes.

Taehyung shakes his hand, the one he used to slap the bitch out of her.

"Damn. My palm hurts. You're really thick-skinned." Taehyung smirked, seeing the incredulous look on Lisa's face.

"H-how dare you slap me?!" Lisa bellowed as she stood, anger seeping through her veins.

She lunged forward, clawing Taehyung on the face, her long nails scratching him a little as he was able to back away.

"You fucking garbage!" Lisa screamed hysterically, aiming to grab Taehyung by the hair.

However, Taehyung just shoved her, taking advantage of his height and strength over the woman.

He couldn't control the surge of anger as he grabbed Lisa's long blonde hair, gripping hard which made the latter squeal in pain.

"Let go of me!" Lisa struggled but Taehyung didn't let her off his grip.

"What's with your hair, bitch? It's greasy as fuck! Do you even shower?" Taehyung grimaced, pulling harder and harsher that made Lisa cry out in pain.

Her screams echoed in the hallways, catching the attention of the employees who were about to head down the cafeteria for lunch.

"LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING WHORE!" Lisa was trashing her hands all over, scratching Taehyung's arms, but he didn't mind.

Having the woman screaming from pain is euphoric. He felt good to finally land his hand on this bitch after all the times he had to keep his anger bottled up inside him.

"I'm going to kill you!" Lisa screamed once more as Taehyung dragged her near his cubicle.

"Then I'll just have to kill you first." Taehyung huffed, not wanting to let go of the woman who kept on struggling.

The people who were now looking at the scene were horrified and shocked. Some were even filming the brawl while the others call for security.

"Let me go!!" Lisa groaned in pain as she kept pulling away from Taehyung's grip.

"You really want me to? Okay." Taehyung suddenly released the woman, the constant struggling made her fall on the floor, near the shattered mirror almost grazing her skin.

She looked like she's in the brink of crying, hair a total mess, lips quivering from both anger and humiliation.

"Now, why don't you clean that mess you created yourself?" Taehyung uttered, pertaining to the pieces of broken glass on the floor.

Lisa glared at him before screaming at the top of her lungs like a crazy woman.

It was in this moment that the door to the CEO's room opened, revealing Jungkook with a shocked look on his face.

"What's going on here?" He asked in a dangerous tone, seeing Taehyung towering over a now crying Lisa.

The brunet finally snapped out of his rage, hearing Jungkook's voice. He turned to look, eyes wide seeing Jungkook's stern face.

"K-kookoo.." Lisa called out, tears cascading down her face like waterfalls.

She was a crying mess, looking too pitiful, but Taehyung knew better. She stood, running toward Jungkook as she cried on his chest.