Forty Three

The blinding beam of the sun and the gushing cool breeze welcomed Taehyung as he finally went out of the plane.

His brunet locks danced with the wind as he stretched his arms up in the hopes of calming his tired muscles after long hours of travelling.

The familiar feeling of being home at last after 7 long years suddenly kicks in, making him smile.

"I've missed this." He murmured to himself.

He looked around, trying to find his way to his friends who were probably already waiting for his arrival.

He had notified them that he's arriving today, which was supposed to be yesterday if only his flight hadn't been cancelled.

Taehyung was busy looking around the airport while pulling his luggage without care when he heard a familiar voice.

"Tae! Tae!"

The brunet turned around, face immediately lit up with the brightest smile, seeing his friends running toward him.

"Jimin! Jin!" Taehyung exclaimed, opening his arms wide as the two plunged themselves in his arms.

"Oh my fuck! Tae!" Jimin was jumping in excitement as he hugged him tight.

"I've missed you bitch!" He squealed, squeezing Taehyung who could only laugh.

"Jinie!" The brunet turned his attention to the older who's looking as handsome as ever.

"Taehyung!" Jin squeezed him as well with a tight hug that he feared he'll suffocate but was too happy to even mind.

"I've missed you guys!" Taehyung uttered, making the two smile even more.

"Bitch! Canada did wonders to your face. You're glowing!" Jimin commented as he stared at Taehyung's lovely face.

The brunet batted his eyes playfully, acting cute and adorable.

"Well, the weather is nice there but bitch we both know that's not the reason. I just always look good regardless of where I've been." He confidently said which earned a snort from Jimin.

"And that's on point." Jin agreed even before Jimin could react.

"See? Jin understands because he can relate." Taehyung grinned, making Jimin roll his eyes.

"I won't say anything now since you just arrived, but just you wait, Tae." Jimin smirked to which Taehyung just laughed.

"Are we just going to stand here forever? I want to rest already. My head is aching from that long fucking flight." Taehyung complained.

"Let's get moving then. I already have the guest room prepared for you." Jin said, making Taehyung beam.

"You're the best!" He winked at the older who just laughed.

The three of them headed out of the airport where a black Mercedes was waiting for them.

"Nice car." Taehyung commented which made Jin smile.

"One of the perks of having a millionaire boyfriend." Jimin butted in with a smirk.

"Correction, future husband." Jin grinned, making Taehyung and Jimin squeal in excitement.

"I still can't believe you're getting married in a few days." Taehyung said as he sat next to Jimin.

The car started moving with the three of them talking nonstop, catching up to the things that they have missed.

"Me too. It still feels surreal to be honest." Jin confessed with a satisfied smile.

"You deserve it, Jin. You've been together for a long time. It's high time to step up your relationship in another level." Jimin uttered to which Taehyung agreed.