Thirty Nine

"You didn't tell me you're taking me to a fucking club." Jungkook sighed in annoyance as he followed Namjoon and Yoongi out of the car.

Namjoon grinned sheepishly as he looked at the pissed face of the ravenette.

"Didn't I?" He asked innocently, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"You know I have a lot of things to do, Namjoon. I don't have time to get wasted from alcohol when I'm already fucking wasted from all these piled up works." He argued.

"That's why you need a breather. And this place is perfect." Namjoon reasoned out.

Jungkook sighed in defeat, eyes landing on Yoongi who doesn't seem to be fazed.

"You know about this?" He asked to which Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah. I don't really care where Namjoon takes me as long as I could have a drink." Yoongi plainly stated, making Jungkook groan.

"Of all places.. this fucking club has to be it, huh?" He murmured to himself as they went near the door.

"Does your boyfriend even know you're coming to this place again?" Jungkook asked, aware of the relationship between Namjoon and Jin.

"Silly. That's why we're here. He's inside." Namjoon answered with an excited smile.

"What?"

Jungkook halted, brows furrowing as he tried to get a hold of Namjoon but failed. They entered the establishment and it only took him seconds to see Jin and Jimin on the same spot they were the last time.

"Hey babe!" Namjoon called out as they made their way to the two.

"This is fun." Yoongi uttered, to Jungkook's surprise.

"Hey.." Jin answered, allowing Namjoon to peck his cheek.

"You're surprised aren't you?" Namjoon smiled, his adorable dimples showing.

"Yeah.. very." Jin whispered as he scooted next to Jimin to give space to the three gorgeous men.

"I'll sit here." Yoongi stated, sitting next to Jimin who looked like he has become paralyzed.

Jungkook didn't bother to choose where to sit as he slumped down with bored eyes.

"Where's Taehyung?" Namjoon suddenly asked, making both Jin and Jimin stiffen.

The ravenette didn't seem fazed. He hasn't told his friends about what happened between the two of them so they're absolutely clueless.

Jimin looked at the ravenette with a smirk on his face, an idea suddenly popping in his head.

"He's right there." He pointed out. "Next to that hot guy." He added, finally getting a reaction from Jungkook.

He saw him lift his head, eyes darting to Taehyung's direction. Jimin smirked when he saw the sudden change on Jungkook's face.

He discreetly looked at Jin who's looking at him with confused eyes.

"The guy seemed to be interested to Taehyung.. well who wouldn't? He's gorgeous as fuck." Jimin uttered as he sipped from his drink.

Namjoon looked confused. "But I thought..." He trailed off, gazing at Jungkook who's not looking too good.

"Let's just order a drink." Yoongi suddenly butted in, feeling the atmosphere turning a bit awkward and dangerous.

Jimin didn't look his way. He stood, excusing himself as he made his way to the comfort room.

As soon as he's inside, he fished out his phone and texted Taehyung who was in the middle of declining the hot guy's offer to get to know each other.