Sixteen

Taehyung waited for the elevator to open. His eyes settled on the number plastered on top as he jitters where he stood.

He suddenly felt a presence on his left side, instantly making him turn to the direction. He smiled sheepishly, realizing who just arrived and waited with him.

"Hi." Jungkook greeted, smiling sweetly at him.

Taehyung returned the smile, like a lovesick fool. "Hi. Goodmorning Mr. Jeon."

The ravenette rolled his eyes and chuckled at the name.

"Goodmorning Secretary Kim."

Taehyung bit his lower lip, trying to suppress the laughter that's about to burst out. They are too formal to each other, like a normal boss and secretary should be, as if they didn't eat each other's faces last night.

They had decided not to mix business with their personal affair, well it's more on Taehyung's decision actually.

Jungkook is fine with flaunting their blooming relationship to anyone, however Taehyung pleaded otherwise. He doesn't want anyone from their workplace to know that there's something going on between him and the boss.

He's already being targeted by criticisms, and it will only worsen if they know he was able to 'seduce' the boss just like what they always put it to be.

The elevator opens and both of them immediately hop in. Taehyung pressed the floor to the CEO's office while Jungkook leans on the elevator wall, his hand folded across his chest as he stares intensely at the brunet's back.

Taehyung felt goosebumps all over his skin, knowing fully well that Jungkook is standing behind him. He could feel his gaze on him, making him shiver. He glanced over the cctv camera in a discreet manner, before lowering his head, making sure that his face won't be captured, only the top of his head.

"Stop staring, Mr. Jeon." Taehyung said freely, knowing fully well that the cctv camera doesn't record sound.

Jungkook chuckled, doing the same as to hiding his face by lowering his head.

"How did you know I'm staring?" Jungkook playfully asked as he finds it amusing to be caught by this lovely brunette.

Taehyung snickered, "I have eyes on my back."

Jungkook grinned, "Really now? So you can see how badly I want to grope that fucking plump ass of yours?"

The brunet gasped at the words, feeling hot suddenly as he remembers Jungkook's hand on his ass, caressing and kneading him so good.

"Stop, Jungkook." He warned, feeling flustered and hot. He looked at the elevator door, praying for it to finally arrive in their floor.

"So it's Jungkook now? I thought I'm Mr. Jeon during work hours?" Jungkook teased, finding his reaction entertaining.

Taehyung was about to protest when the elvator suddenly shakes, making him gasp. He quickly grabbed on the railing, trying to steady himself as the elevator comes to a stop, the lights flickering for a moment before it finally turned dark.

"What's happening!" Taehyung panicked. He could feel his heart beating out of his chest in fear.

"Calm down. It's just probably malfunctioning." Jungkook calmly answered.

Taehyung heaved a deep sigh. He couldn't see anything and it fears him. He flinched and screamed, feeling a hand around his waist.

"Hey.. Chill babe." Jungkook whispered, pulling Taehyung's body against his.