Forty Four

"My head fucking hurts." Taehyung groaned as he made his way to the dining area where Jin was busy setting up the table.

"Tae, it's been two days since we had our sleepover party. Why is your head still hurting?" Jin chuckled as he shakes his head.

The brunet just pouted as he sat on a chair and grabbed a toasted bread.

"Maybe I overslept or something?" He shrugged his shoulders.

He's been hibernating the past two days. Jimin had already been nagging him to go out with him, but he's just too lazy to do so.

"Let's meet Yoongi and Jimin later." Jin suggested.

"Why?" Taehyung asked as he munched the bread.

"They said they wanted to treat us for lunch." Jin answered, placing a glass in front of him before filling it with orange juice.

"Okay." Taehyung answered as he took a sip.

"Namjoon will be picking us up." Jin informed which made Taehyung pout as he realized something.

"I'll be the fifth wheel." He uttered which made Jin laugh.

"You're too gorgeous to be a fifth wheel." Jin said as a matter of fact. This had Taehyung smirking.

"Okay. That made me feel better." He grinned as Jin laughed at him.

The two of them finished their breakfast together while talking about a lot of things.

Around 11:30 am, Namjoon came to pick them up. He looked even more charming now than the last time Taehyung had seen him.

"Looking good." Taehyung commented as soon as the man entered.

"You're not bad yourself." Namjoon retorted back with a smile.

The two of them hugged each other with a soft smile on their faces.

"How's everything going?" Namjoon asked as they sat on the couch.

Jin was still getting ready in his room which gave the two of them time to talk.

"Never been better." Taehyung answered with a bright smile.

"That's good to know. I can see it from your face. You're glowing." Namjoon commented which made Taehyung chuckle.

"Well.." He grinned, flipping his hair confidently.

Namjoon's laugh erupted in the living room. He smiled at him, too happy to know that he'd been in good hands when he went away.

Taehyung stared at him with a grateful smile on his lips.

"Hey, have I told you how thankful I am to you?" He suddenly asked, voice low and full of gratitude toward this man.

Namjoon's face softened as he smiled. "Yes. Every chance you get." He said.

"I'm really thankful to you, Namjoon." Taehyung uttered in a sincere voice.

If not for this man, Taehyung wouldn't be able to start anew.

He was the one who helped him leave the country. He had endorsed him to his friend in Canada for a managerial job.

He was the one who made it possible to leave and have the kind of life he's living now.

"I won't be tired of saying this over and over again." Taehyung looked at Namjoon with a soft smile.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"It's nothing, Tae. Seeing you as you are now is enough." Namjoon responded.