Seven

Taehyung slowly placed the fruits on top of the table near the hospital bed. He took the tissues and wrappers on the table, wiping the surface clean.

He sighed, slowly making his way to the bin when the door suddenly opened, revealing Mr. So.

The man glanced over Taehyung, smiling a little before heading near the hospital bed. He saw Mr. So sit on the chair at the right side of the bed, arranging the clothes and other things he brought from the CEO's house.

It had been three days since Mr. Jeon was admitted to the hospital. According to the doctor, the older Jeon had experienced heart attack that almost killed him if he was taken to the hospital just a minute late.

Taehyung sighed, walking near to the unconscious man lying on the bed with lots of tubes attached to him. His heart was aching to see the man in this state. He pitied him because up to now, Jungkook hadn't come to visit him.

He doesn't even visit his father in the hospital. How heartless.

Taehyung might be really mad about his mother but there was never a time that he neglected her. Even though she pushed him away like a piece of trash, Taehyung still showed her that he loved her no matter what.

He endured all the pain and heartaches his mother had caused him until his father's death.

The brunet's thoughts were interrupted by the sudden voice coming from Mr. So.

"Mr. Kim, I think it would be best for you to go to work tomorrow. I heard Mr. Jeon Jungkook will be taking charge of the company for a while." Mr. So stated, eyes fixated on the unconscious CEO.

Taehyung knotted his forehead at this. "He's taking charge of the company, but he can't even visit his father?!" He mumbled in disbelief as his fist curled up into a ball.

Such a bad man!

"He needs to take charge while Mr. Jeon hasn't recovered yet. You see, Mr. Kim, there are a lot of people in the company who are just waiting for a perfect opportunity to take on the CEO's position." Mr. So explained, now looking at the brunet who looked so lost.

"Business is a dirty game, Mr. Kim. Just in a snap of a finger, everything can be taken away from Mr. Jeon. He doesn't want to entrust his company just to anyone. He wants his son to take his place and no one else." The older continued, tucking the bed sheet on the side.

Taehyung nodded his head, finally understanding the situation.

However, he still couldn't believe that Jungkook was able to live a normal life without thinking about his father on the hospital.

The brunet sighed once more before turning around to leave. He took his bag and phone on the couch, finally bowing in respect to Mr. So before going out of the room.

He slowly walked in the hallway leading to the exit of the hospital with his mind clouded with lots of things.

Taehyung was about to turn in the corner when his eyes saw a glimpse of a man's back near the exit. He wasn't so sure but the man seems to be...

Taehyung shivered at the thought. He's being silly. That heartless man won't be here.

Even though they just met, Taehyung could already feel the hatred of the young Jeon to his father.

There's this unexplainable hatred in those charcoal eyes when he went out of the CEO's office three days ago.

What could have happened for him to be so angry with his own father?

The brunet shuddered as he tried to push away those unnecessary thoughts in his mind. He should not mingle on other people's business. He already had a lot of things to worry about and thinking of other people's welfare was not one of them.