Forty Seven

"Daddy look! There's uncle Hobi!"

Taehyung heard the child say and pointed near where he was sitting which made his heart thump loudly off his chest.

Even before Jungkook could turn to look where the child was pointing, Taehyung immediately stood and left his seat, feeling his body tremble in indescribable emotions.

He rushed opposite to where the ravenette was standing, going absolutely with no direction in mind.

He just knew he had to walk away.

His mind was in chaos as well as his emotions. He had his head hanging low when he felt a hand grabbing his arm.

"Hey, Tae."

He turned to look and saw Jimin with confusion written all over his face.

"I've been calling you. Where are you going? The ceremony will be starting in a few." He asked, eyes scrutinizing Taehyung's face.

"Bathroom...yeah... I was looking for a bathroom." Taehyung forced a smile.

"It's in the other way." Jimin pointed out, making Taehyung turn on his heel.

"Okay. Thanks." Taehyung smiled, hurriedly heading toward the direction where Jimin had pointed.

The older trailed his eyes to the brunet who seemed a bit odd. He looked pale which worried him even more.

He was thinking of going after him when he felt Yoongi's arm circle his waist.

"Hey, let's go." Yoongi whispered to his ear.

Jimin could only nod as the two of them made their way to the empty seats in front.

They haven't gotten that close when a little child came running to Yoongi.

"Uncle Yoonie!"

Yoongi instantly smiled at the little boy who was clinging to his left leg like a koala.

"Hey there, buddy!" Yoongi smiled, a rare sight.

He lifted the boy and peppered him with sweet little kisses that made him squeal.

"tickles!"

Yoongi laughed as Jimin just silently stared at the two. His eyes darted to Jungkook who's smiling at his son's happy face.

And then, it struck him.

He turned to look at the direction where Taehyung went. He quickly excused himself to rush and look for the brunet.

That's why he looked so out of it.

He must've seen them already.

Jimin made his way to the bathroom, immediately seeing Taehyung standing in front of the mirror.

"Tae.." He called out, snapping the latter from the trance he was in.

"Uh.. Hey.. Did the ceremony start already?" Taehyung asked, ducking down to wash his hands.

Jimin didn't respond as he made his way to the brunet's back, hugging him without a word.

He felt Taehyung stiffen for a moment before he slowly relaxed.

"I should've told you.." Jimin whispered in a tone full of regret.

There's a long silence before Taehyung finally spoke.

"You tried to tell me last night, right?" He asked, looking at Jimin through the mirror.

"It's alright, Jimin. It's my decision not to hear any news about him.. so it's fine." He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes.