Seventeen

"This way, sir."

Jungkook walked where the staff leads them with Taehyung following behind.

The brunet roamed his eyes around the fashion shop, his eyes gleaming with the elegance the whole place exudes as if he has entered a kingdom for the royalties.

"Wow." He murmurs to himself, loving the aesthetic of the place.

He fixated his gaze on the clothes securely placed in the mannequins. He's sure as hell the fabric would feel good against his skin.

"Secretary Kim."

Taehyung snapped from his fantasies, realizing that he's been left behind. "Oh. Sorry." He apologizes, hurrying to close the gap between them.

He saw the smile on the lips of the lady who assisted them and suddenly felt a bit embarrassed for acting like a total first timer.

They were led inside the private room, only to realize that it isn't really a private one when Taehyung heard a voice.

An irritating voice.

"Jungkookie!" Lisa beamed and stood from her seat, unmindfully jumping to Jungkook who looked a bit shocked.

"Oh, hey." Jungkook muttered, his eyes instantly landing to Taehyung as if he's saying he didn't know Lisa would be there as well.

"I can't believe I'd run to you here." She smiled so wide Taehyung thought her mouth will split her whole face into two.

"Yeah, neither do I." Jungkook answered.

"Why are you here? Are you alone?" She asked, batted her eyes cutely in Taehyung's utter horror.

The brunet rolled his eyes. He's been standing beside Jungkook for the whole time, and yet she's asking if Jungkook's alone?

Is she fucking blind? What am I? A mannequin?

Taehyung knows he's about to snap at this bitch but reminded himself he's an educated man who shouldn't start a fight, well unless if she'd start it then Taehyung would not hesitate to fight back.

There's just something in her that irritates the hell out of him.

Jungkook gestured on Taehyung. "I'm with Secretary Kim." He muttered silently.

And as if on cue, Lisa looked at him like she just saw him now.

"Oh. You're here. Sorry, I didn't see you. My bad." She innocently smiled at Taehyung, but he knows better.

What?! My presence isn't something she wouldn't notice in an instant. This bitch!

The brunet's nose flared at this. He'll definitely regret it if he won't say anything in return. Damn. His tongue is itching to throw insults.

"Oh no worries. I didn't see you either. I even thought you're one of the staff here. My bad." He retorted back, his smile so sweet it could kill.

Lisa's innocent facade dropped for a while, and Taehyung is sure he saw hatred flashing in her eyes before she smiled sweetly to Jungkook again.

"Are you here to buy new clothes?" She asked, clinging her arms to Jungkook like a total snake.

And Taehyung doesn't like it one bit. She fucking knows Jungkook likes him, yet she still clings to him like she's the girlfriend.

Even before Taehyung could think reasonably, his mouth already opened.

"Well, it's a fashion shop after all. Wouldn't it be weird if he's here to eat?" He mumbled, making Lisa glare at him now.