Fifteen

Taehyung's shock turned into rage, seeing Jungkook standing in front of him, his face mirroring the same anger in his eyes.

He wasn't able to utter a word from mixed shock, confusion, anger, fear... He doesn't know anymore.

And the next thing Taehyung knew, he had already slammed the door shut in Jungkook's face, the force almost shaking his house down.

He heaved a deep breath, his anger rising every minute, making him almost out of breath.

"Fuck!"

The brunet heard Jungkook curse behind the closed door.

"Open this fucking door, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook's voice held warning, but Taehyung didn't respond.

He paced back and forth, his hand feeling all too sweaty from anxiety.

What does he want?!

"I said open this door, or I would fucking destroy it." Jungkook repeated, his voice low and dangerous.

Taehyung huffed, rolling his eyes in annoyance as he nips on his nail, a habit he couldn't prevent from doing whenever he's anxious.

There's a loud bang on the door, making Taehyung flinch.

"I'm serious, Tae." Jungkook warned once more, followed by a loud banging on the door.

"This is my house, Mr. Jeon! I have all the right to decide whether to open my fucking door or not!" Taehyung shouted in anger.

At that moment, he doesn't care whether it's his boss he's talking to. He doesn't give a single fuck if tomorrow, he'll lose his job.

He just didn't care. All he knows is he's angry, frustrated and confused. All the emotions he's been holding in the office earlier came like a tidal wave now.

The loud banging stopped.

The brunet went nearer to the door, wanting to see whether Jungkook had left or not. He hasn't even gotten closer when he heard his voice again.

This time, softer and calmer.

"Okay. I'm sorry."

Taehyung gasped, hearing those words. He could feel his heart thumping off his chest as he listens quietly.

"Let's talk." Jungkook muttered, his voice sounding somewhat desperate.

"There's nothing to talk about." Taehyung responded, resting his forehead on the door.

His heart is doing flips, his anger slowly subsiding, hearing Jungkook's pleading voice.

Taehyung is grateful that the door is separating them, blocking all the emotions he's not ready to show Jungkook.

"We need to talk, Tae. No shouting, no cursing... I want to know what's wrong." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung snickered at this. "You really don't know what's wrong?" He said in a sarcastic voice.

The brunet heard a deep frustrated sigh from Jungkook.

"I don't know. I don't fucking understand why you're like this. Is this because I kissed you? Is it because you didn't like it one bit? Fuck, Tae! You could have just pushed me away instead of acting like this."

Taehyung groaned in frustration. He mindlessly opened the door, his face murderous as he lets his unfiltered mouth speak.

"That's not it! You know how I fucking enjoyed that kiss!" Taehyung pushed Jungkook on his chest. "The problem here is you! You and that fucking bitch!" He roared in anger.