Twenty Eight

"I changed my mind. I'm not hungry anymore." Jimin quickly turned around as soon as he saw Taehyung waiting in the cafeteria.

"Jimin.." Jin called out, stopping the latter by the arm.

He didn't listen to the older as he continued to march out.

"He wanted to have a talk with you." Jin uttered which only made Jimin scoff.

"And what? Say mean things again?" Jimin rolled his eyes, stopping to look at the older.

"He should have known better than lashing his anger on us." He continued as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Jin sighed. "We should give him a chance to explain himself and maybe, say sorry?" He looked at the other with hopeful eyes.

"Come on, Chim. I know you miss him too. It's not like you haven't cried for a long while after the argument with him. Please?" Jin grabbed him by the arm, trying to convince him to go back inside the cafeteria.

There was a long silence as Jimin weigh his options. He looked at the older as he sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but if it doesn't end well, you'll buy me lunch." Jimin uttered, making Jin smile.

"Sure. Include dinner if you want."

The two of them made their way back to the cafeteria with Jin almost dragging Jimin.

Taehyung immediately spotted the two. He smiled timidly, feeling sorry and ashamed for how badly he acted toward them.

Jimin and Jin sat opposite to Taehyung who was anxiously fumbling his fingers under the table.

"Hi." He started, only to get a shrug from Jimin and a smile from Jin.

"How have you been, Tae?" Jin asked.

Taehyung lowered his head, feeling Jimin's indifference.

"I've been.. in a hell the past few days." He started, sighing in an attempt to feel at ease.

He reached out his hands, holding Jimin and Jin's hand across the table. He felt Jimin flinch, eyes boring on him.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung looked down, feeling ashamed.

"I know you only wanted to check on me, but then... I treated you both so badly." He bit his bottom lip, wanting to prevent it from quivering.

"I.. had a problem and I'm sorry for taking it out on you." He whispered, slowly lifting his head to look at his friends.

"You know you've been a bitch, right?" Jimin uttered.

Taehyung nodded his head. "Yeah, and I'm sorry for that." He looked at Jimin in the eyes, a small smile plastered on his lips.

"I was having some issues.. and I know I shouldn't have lashed at you like that." He squeezed Jimin's hand.

"Can we still be friends?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin rolled his eyes and looked away, Taehyung thought of that as a no.

However, Jimin suddenly stood and plunge himself to the brunet, hugging him so tight.

"I've missed you." Jimin whispered with a soft smile.

Taehyung felt like crying. He returned the hug, ignoring the inquisitive look of the people around them.

"Me too." He whispered.

Jin stood, joining the two of them in a group hug.

"See? I told you it'll end well." Jin winked at Jimin who just rolled his eyes.