The Cook Off

Your POV

I've been living at the Click house for about a month now. It's been great! Elliot is a bit controlling though. Here is a set of rules we all must follow.
1. No one over unless Elliot approves.
2. One Video must be out everyday unless you streamed twice that day. For at least 30 minutes.
3. Everybody must be up before 9:30AM
4. Don't steal anyone's food unless permission was granted.
Some of these rules made sense. 2 and 4. But 1 and 3 are just bonkers in my opinion. But I love it here so I follow.

Kath and I are the best of friends. Practically every night is a girls night unless she has plans with Marcus or if we're filming a click video for the YouTube channel. If one of us is streaming the other will join in.

I love the boys, they're so fun to be around and make every situation better! Especially Lannan. He always laughs at my horrible jokes. Sometimes if he isn't busy he'll jump onto my stream chat. My chat always goes wild once he gets on. Elliot isn't too bad, he's really sweet and kind. Unless he's pissed. Then you're in trouble.

My favourite memory so far has been the week I had my period. 2 weeks ago. All the boys went out there way to keep my happy. Kath said it's because they had a really bad first encounter when Kath got her period for the first time living here. Lannan went the extra mile and brought me Dark Chocolate from Coles, to return the favour I let him pick for me on Movie night.

———

Today we're filming a Click Video, on these days rule 2 is toned down a bit. We don't have to make a video, but for the streamers we do have to stream a little bit at least 30 minutes. But we don't have to stream twice. Today's video is a cook off, two teams of 3 have to prepare 3 meals for the judge. (Elliot) the teams are
Team 1- Me, Kath and Marcus
Team 2- Lannan, Cray, Brodey
Just before filming started I was in the kitchen waiting for everyone is be ready when Lannan came up to me.

"You're going down today y/n!"

"Is that so?"

"Yup! I happen to be a master at cheese toasties!"

"Really? I'll have to try one then,"

"Don't bother cooking Lunch for you tomorrow then." He smiled,

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"Alright guys!" Elliot yelled getting everyone's attention. "Time to start filming!" Everybody else came into the kitchen, team 1 on the right and team 2 on the left. In the middle was Elliot.  We all got our game faces on as the main camera man signalled 10 seconds.

"And go."

"Hey Everyone! Welcome to this weeks video! Today we have a cook off! Team 1 is" he pointed to our direction. " y/n, Lufu and Marcus! And in team two! Lannan, Bazza and Cray."

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN TEAM 1!" Lannan yelled,

"YEAH!" Cray and Bazz joined in."

"At least we can cook." I fired back.

"Oh you're on y/n." Lannan said to me. I cracked my knuckles in response.

"Okay, okay. We seem to have tension in the air." Elliot said to the camera.

"Little bit of a crush huh? I'm so coming into your room later." Kath whispered into my ear. I smirked, but it got me thinking.