Face off

Your POV

The next day

Lachlan left after a few hours and I fell asleep. That was until I heard the front door slam. Either Elliot sent something to Lannan, or he raged on a game. I walk to the lounge room, he wasn't in there. But there was Willy in his crate and the glass coffee table smashed.
"Oh Wils!" I scrambled to find my thongs so I wouldn't get cut when walking to Willy. I unlocked the crate and he nuzzled into my neck. "Let's go find Daddy huh?"
I searched the whole house, until I got a phone call from Kath,

"Y/n! You need to get down here! Lannans fighting with Elliot!"

"Kath I've got no way!"

"Run girly! You were an athlete at school, it's only 3 kilometres! Take Belmore Park!"

"Oh yeah! Also I'm bringing Willy, it's not safe in the house."

"Alright, the guys are trying to separate them long enough for you to get here."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes, hold on." I hung up and ran out the doorway and I ran the whole way to the house. I scramble through the open back door and place Willy in my room. Then skip 2 stairs at a time heading to the yelling.

"HOW DARE YOU ELLIOT! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU!"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT SHES SO HOT!"

"DON'T YOU CALL HER THAT! THATS MY JOB!"

"WELL TOO BAD!" I turned to the lounge room and saw Marcus and Bazz trying to hold Lan back and Cray standing in the middle of them.

"STOP!" I ordered. Then it was dead silence. "THIS IS RIDICULOUS! YES I KNOW! ELLIOT KISSED ME! BUT THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU TOO THE RIGHT TO FIGHT OVER ME LIKE 16 YEAR OLDS! ITS MY LIFE! I CHOOSE WHO IM WITH! NOTHING YOU TWO OR ANYONE CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT!" I stepped back feeling light headed and out of breath. Lannan looked at me bewildered. My head started spinning. Then the last glimpse I got was Kath pushing everyone out the way and running to me.

Lannan's POV

Kath got to y/n on time before she hit her head.

"KATH WHATS WRONG!?" I screamed running towards them.

"You do realise she just ran 3 k's and screamed at you all in the time frame of 15 minutes."

"What really?"

"Yes! Now lift her to the couch! Marc get some water please?" I scooped her up and lied her on the couch. Marcus handed Kath the water and soon enough she was awake and drinking.

"You're going to have to buy a new coffee table Lan."

"That's the least of my worries right now y/n, I'm just glad your ok."

"I just wish you came to me first... I don't need you going to Jail for assault."

"I know and I'm sorry." She started to hop up. "Where are you going?"

"My room. I just want to be alone for a minute."

"Alright. Where's Willy?"