Holidays With Bæ

Idk what is up w me and titles atm. BUT THEY DE BOMB 💥💥

Your POV
2 hours from Lachy's Beach House.

"TELL ME WHAT CHU WANT!" I sang. Being myself as normal.

"WHAT YA REALLY REALLY WANT!" Lannan now finally joined in after 30 minutes of me belting my heart out.

"ILL TELL YOU WHAT I WANT! WHAT I REALLY REALLY WANT! If you wanna be my lover! You gotta get with my friends! Making love forever that's the way it isssss!"

"My turn!"

"What?!" I gave him the death stare.

"My car Baby!"

"Fine." He looked through Spotify and chose a song.

"PLEASE NOBODY KILL ME! ITS MUFFIN TIME." He yelled. I was dying in my chair. Eager to get my phone out. I finally started recording.

"I BAKED YOU A PIE!"

"oh boy! WHAT FLAVOUR?" I laughed

"PIE! PIE! PIE!"

"Daaaddd I'm hungry!"

"HI HUNGRY IM DAD!"

"wHy dId yOu nAmE mE tHiS wAy?" I stopped recording and sent it to the Click Group Chat. Lannan kept singing. Everyone sent 'lmao's and laughing emojis except Elliot. He just left on read.

—————

We parked in the garage and got our suitcases out and rolled them into the house. It was beautiful. Large windows everywhere showing the beauty of Surfers Paradise.

"Hey y/n! Come 'ere!" I walked over to a room and it had 2 computers. "You can stream!"

"Wow. Only Lachy..." I walked into a kitchen and found a note.

Dear my Favourite Couple: Lannan and y/n,

You two can stay as long as you like. I know that drama is overwhelming and it may be new for you y/n. I understand completely with however long you guys are staying. I hope you like the computers I got placed. I know how much your jobs mean to your guys and you need to keep a steady income. Trust me. A few little recommendations for your stay here:

•Surfers paradise shopping lane
•Riley's believe it or not
•SeaWorld
•Movie World
•Wet and Wild
•Dream World
•Little cafes you find,

I'm telling you both, Little cafes are where it's all at! I hope you guys like my little Beach House. It a little bigger than your average Beach House but hey! I'm a 10 Million Subscribers Youtuber! I deserve to have this stuff!

Love your Pal,
Lachlan

Wow. That was so sweet of him. I smiled to myself, Lannan walked out of a hallway and came to read the letter.

"That dude loves you Lan!"

"Damn. He really does!" I walked out to the balcony and watched the waves. I saw little kids running around on the sand. "Hey baby, wanna head out?"