Preparations

——————
Just as Y/n and Brods left
——————

"It's time."

'LETS GET OUR TUX ON BITCH! I'm literally speeding to your house man.
-
-
No kidding Lannan, Elliot is above the speed limit.'

"Only him, also thanks Liv for coming. I will definitely need your opinion."

'Oh no worries, hey look it's your street.' The line went dead as Lannan spotted his black car coming down the road. The couple got out and met Lannan at the door. They could all hear Willeh's barks from Tannar's room.

"I still can't believe you're getting married."

"Yeah and before you!" Lannan laughed as he showed them inside.

"How'd you hide all the loans from Y/n?" Liv asked patting Willeh on the head.

"Oh Tannar hid them under her bed." Everyone laughed. "Feel free to lounge around while I go put on the first one."

"You bet I will," Elliot said almost running to the bean bag in his office.

"Why does everybody love my bean bag so much?" He laughed before walking up the stairs.

——————

After the third tux everybody started to get shitty.

"I only have one left. How can these all be bad." Lannan whined.

"Go try it on, you never know man." Elliot pushed.

"Fine." He trudged up the stairs and slid into the final tux. It was navy blue with a dark green inside. He peered into the mirror and could almost cry.

Wow. I'm actually getting married...

He thought. The tux almost fit him, the navy blue brought out his brown hair. The slight visibility of the dark green made him glow. He decided this was the one.

"LANNAN!" Elliot yelled after another minute. Lannan snapped back to reality. He walked into his office and did a spin. "Oh my god."

"That looks beautiful Lannan." Liv said in awe.

"It's the one. Wow I'm actually going to get married." Lannan sat in his chair and ran his hand through his hair.

"You good man?"

"Yeah, I'm perfect."

"Awww Lannan's in loveee!" Liv sung. "Anyways what's for dinner?"

"Liv it's like three in the afternoon." Lannan laughed.

"Guess again, it's seven." Elliot said growling.

"What?! Uh, Tannar has steak in the slow cooker. Let me call her."

"Oh fuck yeah." Liv sighed.

——————

"Cya guys, thanks for the help!" Lannan waved to the couple as they walked to Elliot's car.

"No worries!" They both yelled. They drove off and Lannan locked the front door.

"No Tannar." He sighed turning around.

"But I'm your sister!"

"And you'll tell Y/n!"

"No I won't!" She folded her arms together.

"Yes you will, I've known you for 25 years."

"Fine. I'm ordering Cold Rock, want anything?"

"I thought we were cutting off Uber eats?" He laughed as he entered his office ready to record. But was interrupted by a phone call. "Hey Bazz."