Screams & Dreams

——————
2 months later
Lannan, Tannar's and Y/n's home
——————

"I can't believe we're going to Pax!" Y/n exclaimed.

"I can't believe Lannan actually convinced you to go!" The girls were on the couch watching Willeh play with his rope. They heard a banging in the distance.

"He needs a break honestly." Y/n sighed. She got up and walked to his study and knocked on the door.

"Come in." A angry voice echoed. She opened the door and walked to his desk. He put his mic on mute as she rubbed his shoulders.

"You need a break."

"I just need to fucking do this and edit it and render it and upload it."

"Lan, this isn't healthy."

"I know.  But I need to keep posting."

"You can take a break."

"I just can't Y/n."

"Look at my boi A. Ham did when he didn't take a break."

"What?"

"He did a no-no."

"You are way too obsessed with Hamilton that it's actually not even healthy that's the problem." He pulled her around to sit on his lap.

"I know, but oh well." She laughed softly.

"Pax is soon. It's a week away from all of this and it's only in 3 days."

"I know, but you really have to try something else, go back to sub reddit readings or wacky game Friday. You can't keep doing Fortnite. Look at your mouse corner." They looked over to the corner where 15 different mouses lied broken due to a fist constantly smashing them. "It's been 2 months and you've gone through 15 mouses. Almost 16. Look at this poor little guy." She sighed holding up his current one. Which was being held by duct tape and a slimmer of hope.

"I know, but after Pax I'm getting my shit together. We have a one hour flight which means one hour of brainstorming."

"I like that, I love you."

"I love you too, are you going to bed?"

"Yeah, see you soon." Lannan kissed her forehead.

"See you baby." Y/n left him alone with his computer and walked upstairs to their bedroom. Tannar was outside making Willeh go toilet before his bedtime.  She looked back and waved at Y/n, who waved back before disappearing up the stairs.

——————

"Lannan please."

"No. I have to leave. You cause me too much stress!"

"L-Lan. No it's the games."

"No it's you. Just leave me alone." He walked out the door with his bag, slamming it behind him. Y/n dropped to the floor. A hand held her shoulder, gripping it tightly it pulled her up. The figure was wearing a mask. Y/n could tell it was a man. He steered her into a bedroom. She was shaking.

——————

Y/n woke up drenched in sweat. She patted the space next to him. He wasn't there. It was 2 in the morning. She walked downstairs and got a drink of water. Trying to calm herself down. She walked to the couch and just sat there. Staring at nothing, she listened for the feet of Lannan but they never came. It was nearing 3:30 now. She dragged her feet down to the office and sure enough. She heard the clicks of his mouse. Not wanting to interrupt she went back to bed.