The Adventures Of Clicksitting

Your POV
Time Skip 2 Days

I've been back 2 days, and somehow, a virus has spread throughout the Click Home. I suspect it's from Marcus. He went to the gym the night I got back and then boom, the next day he was in bed sick. Then Kath got it. Then Elliot, and finally Cray. Brodey and I never get sick so we had babysitting duties. Or as he called it 'ClickSitting'.

"As much as I love them all, they're very naggy for a bunch of adults." Brodey said as we got to sit down.

"I know right." I looked through Instagram but I felt his eyes still on me. "What is it Brods?"

"Sometimes. I wonder if you're too forgiving." I looked up on confusion. He looked like he regretted his decision to tell me this.

"What?"

"Don't take this personally since this is coming from a single man. Elliot kissed you while being with Lannan and you like forgive him?"

"Well, it's a bit more complicated than that so get comfy boy." He smirked and grabbed a pillow, kind of mocking Shane Dawson in a way. "So Elliot kissed me yeah, but he really was doing what any other guy would do. If their minds weren't clear. At first I was like mad and pissed but taking the break was nice. Like really nice, And getting the call from Luf that he was sleeping around with girls, I felt kind of guilty. That he was only doing it because I said no to him. That I was with his best friend when he was only expressing his feelings. And since you guys can't apparently use words. So he did what he thought was right. Yes I know it was wrong. But if you look at the bigger picture it kind of makes sense. That's why." He starred in awe.

"You should be a inspirational speaker. That was moving." We laughed. "Let's do a Double Click Video!"

"What? There's only 2 of us?"

"So?" I started to laugh and got up. I walked into the wine cupboard and grabbed 2 glasses and a nearly empty bottle. "So I take it, no more ClickSitting?"

"Nope! They're adults they take care of themselves."

"Cold. But true." We walked down to the gaming room and set up.

"Hey guys and welcome back to Double Click!" I introduced, then I took a sip of my wine.

"The rest of them have sadly caught the plague and are out for the day."

"Sadly?" I asked. Brodey laughed,

"Your so mean, so today we will be playing Mario party!" I changed the stream screen to show the tv.

—————

"Y/n I swear..." I was about to take coins from him. "THERE ARE TWO CPUS!!"

"And?" I clicked on him.

"NOOOO!" I was laughing hysterically as the screen showed Brodey being drained of money. Then it took us to the river. "Yo y/n do the old Wii trick were you just jack it off." I turned around and saw him jacking off the switch controller. I copied him for the laughs but somehow I couldn't. "And I thought you would be good at this stuff y/n, ya know?"

"BRODEY! EW!" I threw a pillow at him. I turned to see a star, "GET THE STAR! GET THE STAR!"

"IM GETTING THE STAR!"