Making Memories

Brodey walked up to the captains deck reciting what he was going to say. As he stood outside the door he heard y/n talking to Elliot.

"Thanks for changing sides. I don't wanna lose you E."

"Thank you for waking me up from that dream y/n. I don't want to lose you either and I just want you to know, I've got over you. You're with Lannan and you two are happy and look great together." He confessed.

"That really means a lot Ellie, I have this friend you know..."

"Not yet bug. I'm just gonna chill for a while." he teased with her least favourite nickname.

"Ugh, that was one time Elliot!"

"I'm pretty sure the bug was more scared of you being scared."

"ITS A LEGITIMATE PHOBIA ELLIOT!" They both started laughing. Brodey thought it would be a nice time to walk in. He opened the door and they both looked at him.

"Look before you go off at me, I'm sorry Lil sis. I shouldn't have snapped at you and you were just trying to help." Brodey confessed, y/n just smiled.

"Thank you for apologising."

"Now you ok?"

"I'm fine" Brodey gave her a questioning look. "Really I'm good."

"From my experience, that's not true."

"I'm not Kath." She laughed. "Where's Lan?"

"I dunno, Marcus went to find him."

"Oh ok." Then she got a call.
"LUFUUUUUU!" She answered happily.

"Sup girllll! I see your boat!" Y/n ran to the window and saw Cray and Lufu waving frantically on the beach. They all laughed. "We're going to go straight to Lachys and we'll meet you there."

"Alright, see you soon!" Y/n hung up just as Lannan walked in with Marcus.

"Heyy you ok?" Lan said worryingly as he pulled her into a hug.

"Oh my gosh. I'm fine." He pulled away and looked at Brodey.

"What the hell man?!" He yelled. Bazz looked scared for once.

"LANNAN! NO! He was just being me, he didn't mean to snap! You of all people should know that!" Lannan looked at her. She knew she hit a nerve. Then he stormed off. "LAN!" She cried running after him. The other guys were shook. They just stood there processing what just happened.

"Well uh..." Brodey stuttered.

—————

Y/n kept running after Lannan.

"I'm sorry! Ok?! I didn't mean for it to come out that way!"

"BUT IT DID Y/N!" He yelled turning around taking y/n by surprise. "IT DID AND YOU CAN'T TAKE IT BACK!"

"Lannan... I'm so sorry!"

"Just leave me alone." Y/n collapsed onto the deck. Hanging onto the railing. Losing consciousness...

————

"Shouldn't they be back by now?" Marcus asked.

"It's only been 20 minutes. OH SHIT 20 MINUTES?!" Elliot yelled. Brodey has taken over steering for now. Marcus and Elliot ran out the room trying to find them. They were entering the wavy part of the reef and it was dangerous to be out. "Y/N?! LANNAN?!" Elliot turned the corner and found a unconscious y/n. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" He chanted running to her. "Y/n wake up! Come on please!" He scooped her into her arms and went back to Brodey.