Hurting

——————
Third Person
Y/n is about to leave
——————

The whole of Click is in a group hug. Y/n in the middle of it all. Tears on most faces. But as usual Marcus is a brick wall. But they all know he will miss her. They broke up but Lufu and
y/n stayed. They let go with streams of tears running down their faces. Brodey came up behind y/n and hugged his sister. Kissing her hair.
"I'm gonna miss you." He said hiding the fear,

"I'll be fine Brods. It's just a week." She replied trying to calm herself as well. Despite being a YouTuber and Streamer, y/n was at a loss for words. As was everyone else. The siblings let go of each other and y/n gave everyone else a hug. They all trudged upstairs. Brodey had offered his car for y/n to use. He insisted despite her protests the night before. They all had another round of hugs in the driveway, it got to Lannan and he kissed her. But it was a new kiss. It was smothered in fear but it was still as passionate as any other one. Y/n got in the car and Brodey and Lannan got in his. They were trailing her to the hideout then leaving just to make sure she'll be ok. But that's only where y/n knows. What she doesn't know is that the guys will be staying at a nearby location in the car keeping watch. Aka a petrol station. To be more specific a BP.

[heh get it in the Try Not To Laugh
E- Where does a Bee Pee?
M- I don't know. Where does a bee pee?
E- At a BP station.
I find this so funny my god]

Just as they were about to drive off the back door opened.

It was Marcus.

"What? She's my friend too?"

"Let's just invite the whole house into my car shall we?" Lannan grumbled. Not wanting to compromise this situation anymore than it is.

"It's just Marcus, besides if we get into a fight we've got even more strength now." Brodey added. Trying to be more cheerful. Lannan started driving following y/n.

—————

They all stopped at the BP and got out. Lannan instantly put his arm around y/n's waist in a protective manner. Brodey patted her forehead and she giggled.

"Marcus?" Y/n asked.

"Don't ask." Lannan replied. Y/n checked the time on her phone. She sighed.

"Guess it's time for some kidnapping." Sliding her phone into her back pocket. "Go home guys, don't worry about me."

"Pfft. Not worry? Who do you think we are? Robots?" Marcus joked. Y/n smiled. She gave everyone last one hug then walked down the street towards a nice house right at the end of the street. Looking at it you wouldn't know it was for kidnapping ex-girlfriends. But here we are today. They all hoped into Lannan's car and  waited. Worried out of their minds for y/n.

———

"Riley. It's y/n" she said into the buzzer.

"Ahh, y/n welcome! Gates are opening. Liam will meet you at the front door. Get yourself comfortable. I'll meet you soon."

"Fine." The gates opened up and she walked through and down the driveway. Liam stood at the open double wooden doors. Liam is a good guy. He's like a bodyguard for Riley incase anybody tried to kill him. He doesn't wanna really do it but it's good money and his family are struggling. Ahh, the joys of a teenage pregnancy. Liam gave y/n a hug and a sad smile.

"Liam, if you see a black car at BP please don't worry about it."

"Friends?"

"Brother, boyfriend and good friend. They think I didn't know." Liam laughed,

"Don't worry, I'll keep Riley away." Y/n smiled and turned towards the petrol station and waved. She saw 3 hands pop out the windows waving back. Both her and Liam laughed. Liam guided her inside they both sat on the large black leather couch in the room.

"Ahhh y/n." The raspy voice said from behind her.

"Hi Riley." She responded. Trying to be nice.

"Nice as ever. I've missed you."

"Hmm." Riley walked around the coffee table to stand in front of them.

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks..." she mumbled. Riley suddenly walked around the table and grabbed her wrist pulling her up and dragging her away from the lounge room. "Riley. I can walk myself you know." This only made him tighten his grip. Making y/n wince and whimper in pain. She tried to work through the pain. Remembering she had worse. But that really only made it worse. She was dragged into a room and Riley locked the door from the outside. At least she didn't have to see him. She checked her phone and there were at least a dozen messages in the group chat Lannan made between him, Brodey and Marcus. They were all worried about her. She just replied with 'I'm fine.' Then switched her phone off.

What a week this will be...