Homes and Houses

"Last time Y/n called a meeting she told us she had a brother. Sister now?" Kath asked,

"Hey! I called this meeting too." Lannan told her.

"I'm kidding chill out."

"Anyways this meeting?" Elliot said,

"After, a few long discussions-"
Y/n laughed at her boyfriend. "Shut up." He whispered. "Y/n and I decided to live together. To make it easier for everyone and us."

"Finding a house for 7 people in our price range is as proven impossible, we feel ready enough to live with each other."

"Now you guys only need 5 bedrooms minimum instead of 7."

(I said 7 because Lannan would use a study and not his and ours bedroom.)

"Are you guys sure? Like, I'm sure we can find a house for all of us." Kath said worriedly,

"A) I don't wanna leave Tannar stranded and B) Willehhhhhhg!" Lannan replied.

"As long as you two are sure, we support you guys!" Bazz said, the happy couple thanked everyone for their endless love and support and headed home.

——————
7 Hours Later
——————

"I want to die." Tannar said dropping her head onto the counter. The three of them were shopping for houses, they had a month to move out.

"We'll find somethingggg." Y/n tried to motivate her.

"Hey what about this?" Lannan asked, the girls rushed over to where he was sitting. "4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms a nice kitchen and backyard for Will!"

"One problem, it's $50,000 out of our budget. That's kind of a lot." Tannar sighed,

"BUT LOOK NO RENT!"

"I guess you're right there...."

"We could take out a small loan? Do some budget cuts to pay it back faster, ads whenever we get them?" Y/n suggested,

"It works for me, Tannar?" Lannan agreed.

"Why the heck not?!" The three of them high fived and got to work. Lannan was sending in the application and the girls were figuring out some minor cuts.

"No Uber eats." Y/n said,

"And no ridiculous amazon shopping." She coughed looking at Lan.

"HEY! MY R2D2 IS NOT RIDICULOUS!" He yelled. The girls laughed

"It just sits there." She replied.

"Yeah but. It's to scale so HAH!"

"We can always steal from Click. Kath's cooking streams are a very good source." Y/n laughed, joined by Tannar.

"And we can do streams and videos too! And cook them ourselves!"

"Yeah!" They agreed. Then Kath FaceTimed Y/n,

"Hey Y/nnnn?"

"Yeah Luf?"

"Do you three wanna come over? Elliot, Cray and Marcus went out and I wanna do a cooking stream!" Y/n looked around, the other two were nodding.

"Yeah why not? What you making?"

"Spag bowl." She laughed.

"Typical! We'll see you soon!"

"Love youuuuu!"

"Love you toooooo!" They hung up. "Boom that's $60 already cut!"

"I'm down for a walk there, anyone else?" Tannar asked, we all nodded and got ready to go out.