Psycho II

"Hey little y/h/c." A familiar raspy voice said through the phone. "You better come to the hideout tomorrow at midday. YOU CANNOT TELL A SOUL! Or I'll have you brother taken."

"How do you know about Brodey?!" I stood up.

"I've got eyes and ears everywhere." Then I knew. Elliot. Why would he be so nice to me so suddenly?

"Fuck you Riley!" I hung up and stormed upstairs to Elliot's room. "HOW THE FUCK DARE YOU!" I scream slamming his door.

"So he finally called you?" Elliot smirked,

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"Simple. It's all part of our plan. To get you with us."

"IF YOU WANT A GIRLFRIEND! I CAN HOOK YOU THE FUCK UP! I KNOW SO MANY PEOPLE!" He face dropped.

"Oh..." my arm was swinging again. I stormed past Elliot and punched Hugo. "I'm so sorry y/n. Riley is so persuasive."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO ELLIOT?!"

"Go along with it."

"WHAT?!"

"Don't worry. I've got this."

"Why should I trust you?" He got his phone out and opened Twitter.

'Hey guys!
I know I don't usually do shoutouts but honestly use code (y/n) in the shop and follow her on Twitch and sub to her YouTube videos. She is honestly the best streamer I know besides Fruity.
Thanks guys!'

He showed me the tweet. Tweeting this is practically bounding a never ending promise.

"So I just go?"

"Yeah, but I'm gonna have to wait for the final stage when we get you."

"What's the final stage?!"

"You have to jump off the Sydney harbour bridge and then Riley's mates pick you up in a boat and take you far away."

"And how are you gonna get me from there?"

"Simple, change the time for the mates and all of us clickies get onto the boat and pick you up. With a nice call to the cops as well."

"Hmm. But leave Kath."

"I would have thought you would've said Brodey or Lannan."

"You know they'll come anyways. Can we tell them now?"

"Sure. I think Kath is sleeping and Lannans still here." We both walked out and I got Brodey and Cray while Elliot got Marcus. We all communed in the kitchen.

"So I'm getting kidnapped." They all looked at me."Riley called me. He said I had to meet him tomorrow otherwise he'll get Brods. I then asked him how he knew about my brother and then he said 'I've got eyes and ears everywhere' then I knew it was Elliot." Lannan took his hand off my shoulder and moved towards Elliot.

"The fuck man?!" I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back to me. "What?!"

"Elliot's helping us. He was only doing it out of spite anger and persuasion from Riley. Check your Twitter." They all got their phones out.

"Oh." They chorused.

"Tell then your plan Elliot."

"We have to wait until the final stage. That's where y/n and Riley stand alone on the Sydney Harbour Bridge And Riley will force her to jump. She will and if we don't do this Riley's mates will pick her up in a boat and take her away. But here's my plan. I can change the time of the boat to like an hour later. So we infiltrate the boat an hour earlier just when y/n jumps then we grab her. Looking like his mates. We also call the cops just as we get onto the boat."