Awaited & Loved

———————
Melbourne
3rd person
———————

"This view." Y/n sighed looking over Docklands.

"I know. Let's go on a cruise for New Years."

"What? No."

"Why nottttt!"

"I hate boats Lan."

"Technically it's a ship."

"It still moves on water."

"Fine. But we are going somewhere ." I smiled at him.

"Sure. We better get to the panel."

"I can't wait to beat them allllll!"

"Hey, I just gotta go to the bathroom."

"I'll be here."

—————

"Y/n we have to go Bub."

"No."

"I know your scared, but I'm going to be right next to you."

"That's what I'm afraid of Lan."

"We work together, no one will question it." Lannan rests his forehead on the door while Y/n is sitting against it.

"I just can't, I'm sorry."

"Y/n just trust me, you'll be ok."

"No I won't."

"Baby just please, open the the door."

"Ok, fine." She creaks the door open slightly. While Lannan pushes it all the way open and engulfs her in a hug.

"I love you, nothing is going to happen I promise. We can leave whenever you need too. Just try and enjoy yourself today. You earned it."

"Thank you Lan, for absolutely everything."

"What would I be if I didn't do all of this?"

"Single." Y/n laughed.

"I asked for that and deserve it." He laughed back before pulling her outside of their room. Joining up with Tannar.

"Hold on a sec." she reached into her bag, pulled out a tissue and handed it to Y/n. "Don't worry, I gotchu."

"Ah Tannar, where would I be without you?"

"I'm always prepared for the worse. Look at my roundhouse kick I've been practicing to protect you at all times." Tannar jumped around kicking at random things.

"Nobody is never going to come near us now!" Y/n laughed at her best friend.

"And that, is the whole point!" Lannan rolled his eyes. "Oh and what do you bring to the table Lannan?"

"Money and Sperm." He said causally.

"LANNAN!" Y/n yelled before coughing and spluttering everywhere at her boyfriends ridiculous answer.

"I think you may have given her a heart attack and a stroke."

——————

"Heyyyy!" Kath yells from the stage.

"I'm alive." Y/n yelled throwing up a peace sign.

"Barely." Lannan whispers.

"You made it!"

"Yeah." Y/n said.

"We're just practicing for the panel." Lannan and Y/n joined everyone onstage while Grace ran through the typical rules. Which was accustomed to every panel due to ages and such.