3's a party

1K READSSSS
OMGGG THANK YALL SO MUCHHH❤️❤️👌🏻👌🏻

Lannan's POV
Next Day

Bodhi flys in around 11am so we had to get there early. I'm vlogging again today.

"G'day you bloody Legends! And welcome back to the lazarbum channel! Today is another vlog since it's an interesting day! Y/n is upstairs getting ready then we're off to The airport to pick up Bodhi! He's going to be joining us for 10 days! A little early birthday present from his Uncle Lenny!" Y/n walked down the stairs all ready and she grabbed an Apple. "You see guys, a wild y/n eating the only thing in sight. An Apple! Now you must beware of the wild y/n they can strike at any moment. Now the wild y/n's specialty is bashing. We don't wanna get too close to that." Luckily she was playing along. Pretending to stalk me. Then she took a step forward. "BEWARE SHE CAN STRIKE AT ANY MOMENT!" Then she ran at me and started bashing my legs"AHHHH!!! SHES STRIKING!!" She stood back up satisfied. "You know when she's done when she has that grin. If you watched yesterday's vlog. That's the same one she had when finished bashing Lachy."

"Do you need to be so observant? It's creepy."

"Just making content."

"Cmon lets go get Bodhi, gimme the Legends!"

"No!"

"Give me the Legends!"

"Fine." I handed her the camera and we got in the car. She set the camera on the dash and plugged the AUX cord into her phone. "If you play music they can't listen you know?"

"That's why I use royalty free! I know my shit. I'm not stupid."

"Yeah I'm learning that." I said leaning in. Luckily she did too. We connected our lips then broke them apart. "I wonder what Bodhi's gonna say..."

"Probably, 'EWWWWW'"

"That might actually be accurate." She scrolled through YouTube as I reversed out the garage. Luckily the airport wasn't far from here. So it wasn't too much torture. She found a song and was jamming out.

—————

I parked the car in the airport and we walked in. The board says 2 minutes until they get into the airport. My brother sent me a message that we wait near luggage collection 3 so that's where we went. Y/n was texting Kath as usual and I just stood there admiring her.

"You done staring?"

"Nope." I said empathising the 'p'. She smiled,

"UNCLE LENNY!!" Yelled a little voice, I turned to the sound and there was little Bodhi running towards us. He jumped into my arms and I lifted him up.

"Hey Bodhi!"

"Hi!"

"Did you like the plane?"

"Yeah! It was cool! Thank you!"

"It's fine Bodhi, this is your birthday present! Staying with us!"

"Woah!" I set him back down on the ground.

"This Bodhi, is y/n, she's my girlfriend!"