Golden Sun

Your POV
The Next Day

I woke up on an empty bed. I stretched my arms and legs spreading my whole body across it. I thought about going back to sleep, but the golden sun shined through the big open windows. I sat up and saw an outfit chosen out and was hanging on the back of the door. I got changed and did my hair and makeup. I walked downstairs to see Lannan sitting on the couch scrolling on his phone. He looked up and smiled.

"Finally." I giggled,

"How long you've been up?"

"2 hours.."

"Jeez, where we going?"

"You'll see, TO THE CAR!" He cried, throwing me over his shoulder again.

"If this becomes a regular thing I don't know what to think..." He sat me in the passengers seat and started to drive. After a little while I spotted Bunnings.

"LANNAN!"

"What baby?"

"BUNNINGS!"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"SAUSAGE SIZZLE! IM HUNGRY!" Lannan went in and got his vlog camera, "we're vlogging this?"

"Course!" We stepped out the car and crossed the road to the big green tent. Lannan ordered 2 sausages with onion and got 2 Schweppes cans. We waited to the side and Lannan turned his Camera on.

"G'day ya bloody legends! Welcome back to the lazarbeam channel! Today is a vlog! Im currently in the Gold Coast with y/n! A little holiday away. We're at Bunnings right now because y/n decided not to wait for my surprise."

"Hey! You can never pass up a sizzle!" The lady called our order and I ran to get them. I ran back and handed Lannan his sausage. We went to the car Lannan still vlogging. He set his camera on the dash and we did a mini review of the sausages.

"Eh could be better?" Lannan said, I gasped,

"There's nothing wrong with this!"

"We are not having this political argument right now." He finished his whole sausage fast. I giggled with my dirty mind.

"Oh shut up." He whinged reversing out of the car park. I took another bite of my sausage,

"You know what?"

"What baby?"

"I might just marry this sausage." Lannan just looked at me,

"Why?"

"Because it's thick and big." Then I realised what I said. "Holy shit. I just said that." Then I just started laughing. All the way to our destination. I saw the sign, "SEAWORLD?!"

"Yeah baby,"

"OHMYGOSHTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!" I yelled as he pulled into a car park. There weren't many cars since kids were at school. He parked and faced me.

"Now, I invited someone as a gift to them."

"Who?"