Simple Times

3 Months After The Wedding
—————

"Good morning my love!" Lannan mumbled happily as the sun rose from its time across the world.

"Mhm, you seem happy." Y/n laughed.

"It's Friday!"

"Oh yeah, date night!"

"Best night of the week."

"Haha, I'm going for a shower."

"But I was going too!"

"We have 3 bathrooms." Y/n stood up slowly and walked towards the en-suite. "Go on!" She waved him out the door and laughed.

"Fine."

—————

"Hey Brods, would you like to go to the shops for meeee?" She lied on the couch and was having a nice little phone call to her brother.

"Depends on how much shit you want." He mumbled.

"Hey! It's just one item."

"Mm ok, I get to see you so I guess it's fine."

"I GUESS?!"

"Hey! Don't make me change my mind!"

"Hmph fine. I'll text you a photo of what I need."

"I'm hopping in the car as we speak"

"Ok thank youuu!" She hung up and looked around the Coles website for the right one.

Brodeyyyy

(Photo attached)
Just this one - Y/n

WHAT THE FUCK?! - Brodey

I know... - Y/n

Y/n shut off her phone and stared blankly at the tv screen, patting Willeh every now and again. Who was sympathetically resting his head on her legs. She heard the familiar knocks of her brother on the door and went to let him in. He rattled the shopping bag as he came in.

"Wow. I can't believe you've done this!"

"Oh Brodey, it was bound to happen."

"Right, I believe you're exact words were 'If it happens it happens.'" He laughed.

"Oh shush and give me the damn thing."

"This is exciting."

"It could come out negative you know." She took the bag off him and walked into the downstairs bathroom.

"I'll be in the kitchen!"

——————
Pls don't question the story at this point. Yes it's moving fast but I need it to end on a good note 😂😂
——————

"So we just look at this stick with your disgusting pee on it for 3 minutes?"

"Way to describe it Brodey. But yes." The two of them were sat either side of Y/n's bed.

"I'm gonna be the greatest uncle you've ever heard of. That kid is gonna be spoilt that they won't even know what a dollar coin is."

"Brodey shut up, if it were to come out positive. The baby is gonna be raised like every other child in Australia."

"But birthdays are an exception." He pointed his finger at her.