Sandcastles

I find it real ironic that Liv isn't in my story yet... soon Livy, soon...

——————
Time Skip 6 Days
——————

"G'day and welcome back to Click!" Lannan announced to the camera. "Today we're doing a Sandcastle competition! We have pairs competing against each other for the ultimate prize! Tonight's pick of dinner!"

"The pairs are Lufu and Marcus! Bazz and Cray! Me and Lachlan, who is not dead by the way and finally y/n and Lannan!" Elliot added.

"Let's get to it!" Cray said, they all scrambled to their places. Grace appeared on camera.

"The rules are simple, they all have half an hour to create the best castle. Judged by me. They can use any utensil we have provided and they can use any thing natural. Example: water and sticks and that's all! 3, 2, 1!" Everybody but Y/n and Lannan started building. They just sat on the sand and strategised.

"So... I need a wine." y/n announced, Lannan laughed, "What if we do like a huge fortnite map?" he suggested,

"With spawn island?"

"Yeah!" Lannan agreed, they high fived and got to work. Y/n got to work on spawn island while Lannan did the base of the main.

————
Elliot and Lachlan
————

The pair just instantly build a normal castle out of buckets with joint walls.

"This seems incredibly boring Lachy..."

"What if we add a moat?"

"Ehhhhhh"

————
Cray and Bazz
————

"I really regret giving you the choice of what we're building..." Brodey confessed while shaping the head of a anime girl.

"It'll win I swear Bazz! ANIME TITIESSSSSSSSSS!" He screamed looking at the boobs he's been making for the past 10 minutes.

————
Marcus and Lufu
————

"Look! I made a fairy!"

"I love it Marcus!" Lufu and Marcus were going for a more mystical and ocean vibe, Lufu was constructing a high mermaid cave, like the little mermaid. "We are gonna win!"

———————

"3, 2, 1!" Grace counted down, everybody finished their work and shook off the sand on their hands.

"We did it!" Y/n said excitedly jumping in Lannan's arms,

"Hell yeah!" He agreed looking at their masterpiece.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" Elliot yelled at the pair.

"It's art." Lannan said laughing.

"HOW?!"

"Time management skills, but you won't know what that is." Y/n smirked.

"How dare you!" Elliot started running at the pair while the took off running into the ocean. All of them laughing with cameras chasing after them. Elliot caught up to the pair but they stopped in their tracked and pushed Elliot into the water as he didn't realise they stopped. They high fived as Elliot stood up with salty water dripping down off his hair. They all laughed while walking back up to the sandcastles. The others were laughing as well.

"Alright to the judging!" Cray announced,

"Let's start with Lufu and Marcus first," they all walked over to Lufu and Marcus's spot on the beach. "Tell me about this guys." Grace said,