Day 6

It was the day before the rescue. Y/n has barely ever been outside this room. Luckily she had her laptop so: many seasons of The Office was binged. She called the boys and Lufu a few times when Riley was out and it was just Liam. He talked to them a few times too. Lannan thanked him for taking care of her. As much as y/n trusted Liam she never told him Clicks plan. She didn't want to compromise it anymore than it had.

It was the end of day 6. The week was actually fine to be honest. Riley was good and never forced anything on her. But tomorrow night was when the jump would happen. All that Riley has said was that it was a special night.

"But y/n, if you don't do what I say. I will kill everyone you know. Understand?" Riley said sternly. Y/n just nodded.

Riley was in y/n's room telling her he would ship all her stuff back to the Click House. She packed everything up including her phone. She sent one last text to her favourite people and locked her phone in her suitcase. She recited the plan in her head many times before going to sleep. Riley was kind enough to gift y/n with a temporary laptop for the night so she could watch some Netflix before bed and a little in the morning before they leave.

—————

Y/n got ready listening to some music. It was a little after lunchtime. She was too meet some of Riley's business partners at 2 before going to the bridge.

The meeting was boring she just sat next to Riley and listened to them all drag on about investments and money for about 2 hours. It was nearing 4:30pm once they headed off to the Bridge. Y/n kept her 'good girl' act up the whole way. Making Riley believe she was in love with him. But it really just made her sick. It was in this car ride y/n made up her mind of what she wanted for her birthday. She wanted to do it. With Lannan. This week was hard being away from him knowing he was a 3 minute run away from her. Keeping her as safe as he can. It made her heart fill with lust. It was a long car ride. But as the sun started to set at 7. They pulled up at the bridge. Right in front of it.

"What are we doing here baby?" Y/n asked as innocently as possible.

"Well, you're going to jump. To prove you love me!"

"Ok!" She chirped. "I'll do anything for you!" They got out the SUV and started to walk along the bridge.

"See that boat there?" Riley pointed out."

"Yeah."

"They're going to pick you up and we're going to sail far away!"

"How about you?"

"I have a helicopter waiting over near the Quay and I'll meet you on the boat!" Riley said, pointing to the Quay.

"Ok. I trust you." They both reached the halfway point of the bridge. Y/n looked out to the horizon and saw where the bright orange sky met the sea. Making it a ombré of orange to blue. She climbed up onto the railing. She prayed silently to God that she would land right. She looked back to Riley and didn't think twice. She lifted one leg out and her body seemed to follow through. She pummeled towards the water. She held her breathe and closed her eyes shut. Bracing for impact. As she hit the water it wasn't as bad as she thought. It stung a little but she swum straight up. As she reached the surface she saw Cray near the land. But then looked the other way and a orange ring appeared near her head. She saw both Lannan and Brodey holding a rope. Y/n used all her strength to grab onto the ring. She looped her arm through and the boys pulled her in. They lifted her up onto the deck and Marcus was there with blankets. She felt the boat lurch forward. Then lost all sense of self.

After a while she came back around. They had sat her down on a couch inside. Heaters pumping. She looked around: Elliot was steering the boat. Marcus was on his phone probably talking to Kath. Brodey was on her left and Lannan on her right. She saw un-Sydneylike land on her right.