Psycho

2 weeks. My life was great. Until I stood on the edge of Sydney Harbour Bridge looking down at the water underneath me. The sky darkening around us. I was being held captive. I disappeared. Whether I liked it or not. It was the only way to save them.
My Friends
My Boyfriend
And My Brother

——————
1 week earlier
——————

"Hey Y/n," Brodey called as he walked into my room.

"Yeah Brods,"

"I've had a crazy idea."

"Shoot."

"So you know how I'm adopted, (PRETEND BOISSS) and how I look like you."

"Wait, are you saying that..."

"I want us to take a DNA test. It's a definite possibility. I just want know." He smiled softly, I thought about this.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled back. He walked out saying,

"3 o clock, get upstairs at 2." I looked at the time and it was 1. I got up and showered. It was almost 2 so I trudged upstairs wallet and phone in hand. Butterflies in stomach. I turned the final corner to the lounge room to see qLannan and Brodey talking. Lannan wasn't here an hour ago... I figured Brodey called him. Lannan looked over to me and smiled as I leant against the wall. They finished their conversation and walked over to me. I gave Lannan a hug, since I haven't seen him for 2 days.

"Hey Bae,"

"Hi Baby," I replied back,

"I'm gonna drive you two since you both hate needles." He smiled softly.

"What happens if we are related Brods?" I asked him worriedly.

"Then, were related and there's nothing we can do." I thought about this.

"That's the worst answer but ok." I turned and walked upstairs to the Main Street. They both followed me. I decided to sit in the back seat, both boys got in the front. Everyone was out so no one knew what we were doing.

—————

(For the sake of the story pretend the results came up fast.)

"Alright, Mr De Meur and Miss y/l/n. Congratulations. You are indeed related. Brother and Sister to be exact." I was speechless.

"Same parents and all?" Brodey asked.

"Yup." The Docter smiled, Brodey was only 3 years older than me... why did my parents give him away only to keep me 3 years later? We walked out the consultation room and was met with Lan. He saw the tears on my face and his face dropped.

"So?"

"I've got a big brother..." I smiled. I looked up at my brother. I couldn't believe this. He kissed my hair and put his arm around my shoulder.

(iM nOt cRyInG!1!1!!)

Lannan gave us both a hug.

"I'm so happy for you two. You deserve this." We got in the car and I texted the group chat.

——————
👌🏻Clickies👌🏻
Click meeting in 1 hour,  main room. -Me

Elliot- Sure

Kath- Uh ok. See you then

Marcus- y/n calling a meeting? Hmm

Cray- ^ditto that Marcus

Elliot- can you two stop assuming shit?