Die

I slowly open my eyes and I am on the same position. I slowly get up, I am a little dizzy and my whole body hurts. I look to the clock on the wall and is 1:29am, wow I stayed out for a good time. I dragged my helpless body trough the whole living room and using everything I have in my body, I go upstairs and reach my bed, I climb on my bed and immediately fall asleep.

I wake up with the alarm started ringing. I look to the clock and is 7am. I get off the bed with so much effort, cause my body hurts. I go take a shower and when I take my shirt off and see the bruises of Jesses kicks from yesterday and my neck have bruises too. I take a shower and wear my black sweater, white jeans and my black boots. I put A LOT of foundation on my neck to hide the bruises.

I am feeling dizzy and I am with a huge headache, I think it was because I hit my head yesterday. I hope Jesse doesn't go to school today, I need one day in peace. I go downstairs and...wait where do we keep the cereal? I can't remember!

I start to look in all the cabinets and I found the cereal. This is strange, I eat cereal almost everyday, why I don't remember? Whatever!

I brush my teeth and go to school, when I get there I go to my locker and any sight of Jesse, thank God. I open my locker, wait...What classes I have? I stop and think for a moment I remembered. Why this is happening?

I am taken from my thoughts when the tall dude comes to me...What's his name? SHIT! Gosh, what's my problem with my memory today?! FINN! I REMEMBERED!

"Rachel, how are you?" He asked me and I sighed.

"I am fine, like I always am. Please Finn, leave me the heck alone." I said a little bit mad and started walking away but he followed me.

"I didn't say anything, why you're mad?" He asked and I stop and turn around to him.

"I'm mad cause I hate having people in my business. So please Finn, I beg you, please leave me the hell alone!" I said almost yelling to him and left.

After my little fight with Finn I go to my class and I am feeling super dizzy but I just ignore. I watch the class but I can't pay attention cause I'm with a huge headache. What is wrong with my today? I can't understand why I am feeling like this.

---After Class

During the whole morning I am feeling terrible, dizzy and with headache. I am feeling nauseous too. After my last class I run to the bathroom, when I get there I lock the door and fall on my knees and puke.When I put my hand on my mouth to clean my self and look to my hand I see blood, I look at the vomit and is not vomit...It's blood. Now I am worried, worried as hell.

After I clean myself up, I leave the restroom. Should I go to the hospital? I don't know, I would have to find an excuse to glee so I decided just to go to the glee club and after I can drive alone to the hospital. I walk in the class and sit in the corner. After about 15 minutes of glee club, I cough lightly and when I look to my hand and there is blood on it, what is happening to me? Gladly, no one saw that.

"Mr.Schue?" I said and stood up and I almost fall on the floor cause I am dizzy but Finn hold me, my head is spinning.

"Rachel are you okay?" Mr.Schue asked and I am very confused.

"Rachel, you're looking pale." The gay dude said, I can't remember anything!

"Can I use the restroom?" I asked and my head is spinning.

"Sure." He said.

"Oh no." I said and put my hand on my mouth and ran out to the bathroom.

--In the choir room

"I bet she is pregnant." Santana said.

"Probably." Mercedes said.

"Where is Jesse by the way?" Puck asked.

"Have no idea." Finn said. "He is a douche."

"I bet she told him she is pregnant and he run off." Quinn said.

--In the restroom

When I get in the restroom I puke, blood again. Then I remembered about the kicks that Jesse gave me yesterday. I'm going to die, definitely.

I clean myself up and start to go back to the choir room, when I am on my way. I stop for a moment, my head is spinning. I take a deep breathe and keep walking. When I get in the choir room, everyone stares at me.

"Are you pregnant? Seriously, tell us." The Latina girl asked, the only I remember the names are, Mercedes, Mr.Schue, Finn and Sam. The rest, their names disappeared from my mind.

"I'm not pregnant." I said almost whispering but everyone heard.

"Rachel, are you sure you're okay? You're more pale than before." Finn said and I stop for a moment, and put both hands on my head. I'm feeling that a hammer is smashing my head.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled with the hands on my head and everyone stared at me.

"Rachel? What is going on?!" Mr.Schue asked desperate.

"Please make it stop! Please! It's hurting!" I begged crying in pain.

"Hey Rachel, try to breathe." Mr.Schue said.

"IT'S HURTING PLEASE MAKE IT STOP." I yelled in pain, still with my hands in my head. Any low sounds is being huge on my head. It's hurting so badly.

"Rachel, what is going on?" Finn asked worried and I froze, suddenly all the pain stopped and all I remember saying before fainted was:

"I think I'm going to die."