Just A Nightmare

"AAAAAA!!" I woke up yelling and crying, my body is covered with sweat.

"Okay Rachel, relax, was just a nightmare." I said to myself and look to the clock next to my bed, it's 4:23am.

"Oh my God Rachel! Are you okay?!!!" Leroy asked desperate getting in the room.

"Yeah, I am fine, I just had a nightmare with Jesse." I said wiping my tears.

"Oh sweetie, come here." Hiram said and both of my dads hugged me tight, they kept running his hands on my back calming me down and I fell asleep again.

I woke up with the sound of the alarm, I shut it and get off the bed, today is my first day back since the whole story went out, the whole town already know about it, gossip spread quicker than oxygen.

I go to my bathroom and when I took my clothes I see the scars all over my body, the big scar in my belly because of the surgery, the bruises on my neck and body, my head still hurts a little because of the surgery, I sighed with the situation of my thin and sore body and go take a shower.

After the shower, I put on my usual clothes that is a plaid skirt, a black long sleeve bodysuit and my black knee socks. I dry my hair then curled it, I cover my bruised neck with foundation, I know that I don't have to hide it anymore, but I don't feel comfortable with it then I put my black flats and make a lightly make up then go downstairs to eat with my dads.

"Morning sweetie." Leroy said and I small smile to them.

"Morning dads." I said.

"Are you sure that you wanna go today? You don't have to." Hiram said and I small smiled again.

"It's okay, I have to do this sooner or later." I said and sit with them and eat my breakfast.

I finished having breakfast with my dads and brush my teeth, my dads insisted and taking me to school today, so the three of us left the house together.