Juvie

A month later

"Berry, bring your ass over here, you have visit." The cop said opening the gate from my cell and they put the chains on my feet and I follow here where I usually receive the visitors.

Oh well...You must be wondering: what the hell you're doing in juvie? It's been a month since I'm here. I'm still guilty of Jesse St James until is proved that I'm not. Best summer ever, uhul. I wonder why I came to Earth? What the hell am I doing here?! Since I was born, the only thing I ever did was suffer. Can't I have a normal summer. Like a normal teenager. Go to pool parties and get tan.

When I walked closer to the spot, I remembered when the roles were the opposite. When I came to this same juvie to visit Jesse St James a few years ago. It feels like yesterday. Little did I knew that years later I would be the one to kill someone and to be behind the glass. Oh fuck.

When I saw who were behind the glass, I was actually surprised. Finn Hudson. The guy who said would never leave me but didn't visited me this entire month. I've learned a lot in juvie, one of the things were how to be sassy.

"Well, well, well...What a surprise." I said trough the phone looking into his eyes and he swallowed, guess he noticed that I'm not really happy that he just disappeared for a month. As tough, I will never be able to be 100% mad at him. He already did A LOT for me. If weren't for him and Puck I would probably had hided the body somewhere and never go back. But if weren't for him and Puck, I wouldn't be under arrest.

"I am so sorry Rach." He said.

"For?" I asked.

"Not visiting during the entire month. Sorry for that." He said and I shrugged.

"I get it. It's your last summer before senior year, I get it that you're busy. It's fine. I'm not gonna say that I didn't missed you and asked about you, cause I did." I said and he smiled sad.

"So...Tell me. How are you?" He asked then he closed his eyes tightly realizing the stupid question he made and I chuckled. "Sorry, scratch that."

"Nah, it's fine, really. Of course I didn't wanted to be here and rather be at home, but, I'm have fun here sometimes. Making friends. I actually rule this place. Mostly of the people are here because of not that serious crimes, but dude, I killed someone. And they know that. So people here respect me and fear me. So I do pretty much what I want to do." I said and Finn laughed.

"Of course you rule the place. You're Rachel Berry." He said and I chuckled.

"How are you? How is your summer going so far? Of course it's not better than mine, but you can try." I said laughing and that made him laugh too. I have no idea about me and Finn. We say that we love each other, we already kissed a few years ago. I know that we are not just friends, but we also aren't a couple, so confusing.

"Normal, nothing that awesome. I just wished you here." He said and I genuinely smiled to him. "But, we still have two months left and your dads are doing what they can to let you respond freely until the trial." He said and I small smile.

"I hope they can do it. I wanna give you a properly hug cause I couldn't do it in the hospital." I said and he chuckled.

"How is your shoulder by the way?" He asked worried.

"Still hurts, but is getting better with time." I said and he half smiled. We talked for other five minutes and it was already time for Finn to go, we both sighed and look into each others eyes.

"I love you." We said at the same time.