Lovey

I wake up and see the clock next to my bed and it's 11:30am. I woke up twice in the middle of the night nervously with nightmares. I get off the bed and went take a shower. It's summer, so I just put on denim shorts and a white tank top and put my hair in a messy bun. I go downstairs and see my dads watching something on tv and I small smiled. I missed them so much.

"Good morning!" I said and they turn around smiling.

"Morning sunshine!" Leroy said and I chuckled. I missed my dads so fucking much. I love them. I walk to the kitchen and grab cereal and put in a bowl then I put milk.

"What are you going to do today?" Hiram asked and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure, Finn might pass by and we maybe hang out, I don't know. BUT, I promise, that tomorrow the Saturday will be just us." I said with a smile and they smiled back.

"We have a deal, by the way, since you mentioned it. Can you explain what the hell is going on between you and Finn?! Me, Hiram and Carole are dying to know for years!" Leroy said and I giggled a little. I miss their insanity.

"I actually don't know. We are more than friends, definitely. But we are less than a couple. When things between us starts to happen, BAM! I disappear faster than the wind." I said.

"Oh relax honey, I know you've been trough more than we will ever be able to imagine. But honey, Finn never loose his hope. He is a great guy." Hiram said and I smiled. He really is, isn't it? And my phone ringed and I see that Finn texted me.

"Talking about him..." I said.

"Hello princess, just passing by to send you good morning. I would've texted your earlier and I was wondering if you were up cause you had a full day yesterday. So, 12:30pm I'll be going to pass by and take you to lunch with me. I planned a full day for us.
Love you
-Finn"

He is just so cute all the time. It's shocking how someone like him, loves me. Someone as damaged and as screwed up like me.

Awww, I miss you.
Can't wait til 12:30pm!
Haha, love you
-Rach

I look to my clock and it's 11:45am. I run upstairs and I take a really quick shower. I dressed a yellow short dress, a matching yellow headband. I put a simple white flip flops and rings in my fingers. I put a lightly make up and curled my hair lightly. I put some perfume and I look to my clock, 12:30pm, exactly in that moment my phone started ringing, Finn sent me a text.

Love, I'm outside.
-Finn

I smiled with the cute nickname.

On my way
-Rach

:)
-Finn

I chuckled with his silliness and I go downstairs to say bye to my dads. I give both a kiss on the cheek and I go outside and I see Finn wearing ripped jeans and a tight white v-neck that really shows his muscles, making him look even hotter.

I basically run to him and he opened his arms to give me one of his bear hugs, that kind of hug that I think: I'm home, I belong here. I'm with my arms around his neck and he had his both arms around my waist lifting me from the floor and squeezing me against his body. I'm home. I breathe his sent and I smiled, my Finn.

"Awww, I missed you so much." He said still with me in his arms.

"I missed you too." I said.

"I don't want to let you go." He said and I smiled. Then he slowly puts me on the floor again and I smiled to him. We saw each other without a glass between us a few months, but, honestly? That night and the day after is pretty numb in my mind. I don't remember really well what the hell happened. Everything happened in pure adrenaline. Then, we only saw when he went visit me. But he wasn't family so he only could go once a week.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded and he opened the cars door to me and I get in. He goes to the other side and get in. "You look extremely gorgeous."

"Thanks, you don't look very bad yourself." I said and he chuckled.

After we lunched Finn said that he wanted to take me somewhere. He parked his car and we get off and now I see where we are. We are in this awesome Carnival.

"Well, I thought that you haven't some fun for years, so I decided to bring you here cause it's a very fun place." He said and I smiled.

"Awww!" I said with a smile and hugged him, who hugged me back. "Thank you so much." He smiled and grab my hand and we entered.

"Where do you wanna go first?" I asked and we went to a roller coaster.

"That was amazing!" I said laughing and he laughed as well.

We walk trough the Carnival and we take bunches of pictures in the polaroid camera. We laugh as we see a few failed pictures, but that makes funnier.

"Can you take a picture of us, please?" Finn asked to a woman.

"Sure." She said and he gave her the camera. We smile and take a picture together. Then I tiptoed and pecked his lips to take a picture, it's our first kiss in years and I want memorize the picture. He was surprised but then he smiled between the kiss. We tear apart after the lady took the picture and we thanked her and we look the card with our picture, absolutely perfect. All the pictures.

"We are such a cute couple." Finn said and I smiled. Couple? That sounds good.

We go to all toys possible and go to a lot of booths and Finn also gave me a teddy bear. Cute. I had so much fun today in the Carnival and when we left, Finn said there was one more thing. He drove us to the park and I was beyond confused, we walked a little and I saw a picnic all settled up to us.

"How you did all of that in one day?" I asked smiling and he giggled softly.

"Maybe I've asked Puck's help." He said and I smiled and we sit down.

"So, Finn, I've been gone for I don't know...Almost three years? How was Lima in those years?" I asked him.

"Nothing much, honestly. As you know, Lima isn't a very cool town. Everything was the same boring thing. When you ran away on your birthday and we met you in July. That was the one time the town were on fire, cause obviously we went to the police and warned about Jesse. You were in all the news, everyone was talking about you. After a while, pretty much everyone thought you were dead. It was really really creepy. December in that year, the police found a body that had the same characteristics of you. Short height, brown hair, brown eyes... So the police said that was you, everyone got desperate. Your dads? They couldn't stop crying, you are their only daughter, they couldn't handle the fact that you were somehow dead. People at school? Even who didn't knew you were crying on the hallways, your locker is your locker. No one had the guts to take your stuff from Freshman year from there. Every year in December 18th, coincidentally was the date they found that body, people put flowers and messages in your locker. Creepy. I never fully accepted the fact that you were dead. I was heartbroken. The Glee Club every year makes a tribute for you. Everyone cries every time. When you called me the other night, I was shocked but also happy. But when I heard how desperate you were my heart broke. A few more things happened and here we are." Finn finished and I was shocked. I never knew I was dead to everyone. "Besides me, Puck, your family and the police, no one knows that you're back. When the media finds out, a lot of journalists will be in front of your house."

"Oh that's a lot to understand. Thank you for not giving up tho." I said and he half smiled. "I trust you Finn, and for me this is more important and harder to say than I love you. I trust you more than everything in this world. That night, I called you but I could've called anyone. But I chose you. I'm always scared, all the fucking time. But I'm not when I'm with you, I feel safe with you. Remember that day that I got in your house crying desperately and it was the first time we admitted our feelings for each other? That night I slept with you and it was the last time I slept properly. I have nightmares with all this situation but that night when I slept with you, I didn't woke up scared, I didn't had a nightmare. I just slept. When I'm with you I'm not scared of my past, I just enjoy the present and think about the future. I love you and trust you more than anything." I said and wiped a few tears and he smiled and hugged me tight.

"I love you, Rachel." He said.