Deep Shit

Rachel's pov

I slowly open my eyes and a there is strong lights on my eyes. The last thing I remember is when I was at the Trauma Room.

"Nice to have you back, Ms.Berry." The handsome doctor said, he has blue eyes and a perfect dark hair.

"What exactly happened? I just remember hitting my head." I said. "What happened after that?"

"Actually Ms.Berry." He said but I interrupted him.

"If we are going to have a hard talk, call me Rachel." I said and when he was about to speak a blonde doctor with green eyes walk in the room.

"You're awake!" She said and smile to me and I slowly nod.

"So, I am Dr.Shepherd but you can call me Derek and she is Dr.Robbins but you can call her Arizona." Derek said.

"Arizona like the State?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah." She said and I smile.

"Cool name." I said and she giggle.

"This is the first time someone say is cool, not strange." She said and I giggle.

"So, what is the hard conversation we have to have?" I asked, I have no clue about what they want to talk about.

"Rachel, you got here with several problems. You had a brain bleeding, and three broken ribs that pierced your blood vases and that made a huge internal bleeding. So the headaches and the problem to remember things were related with the brain bleeding and you puking blood is about the internal bleeding." Derek said and I was in shock. I know exactly what, actually, who did that to me.

"And in the surgery we could see that you were bleeding inside for a while and the broken ribs just worsened the whole thing." Arizona said, I look at them and I had teary eyes. I blink my eyelashes quickly to avoid the tears to fall.

"So Rachel, you know that something is wrong and we want to help you. And don't say things like, I fell from stairs, we already heard tons of that excuses." Derek said and I'm with a serious face.

"Basically, I was in deep shit." I said looking down and Arizona comes to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"I know you're scared about something or someone. But we are here to help you, the authorities are here too." She said and my eyes wide and I look to her.

"Authorities??!" I asked freaking out, I couldn't breath.

"Rachel, you need to calm down. You just have been through two serious surgeries, you need to calm down." Derek said but it was useless. I was freaking out, if I tells someone about Jesse, I don't know what will happen to me, I couldn't breath and my hands were sweating and shaking.

"If I tell someone, he will kill me." I said, the last thing I remembered is Derek's face shocked with my last sentence then everything turned black again.

"She is so scared." Derek said to his friend and co worker.

"It breaks my heart this kind of situation. She is so scared that she had a panic attack, she actually used the words "he will kill me", she must be feeling so alone." Arizona said.

"We can't let anything happen to her anymore, it's on us now." Derek said.