Wait And See

It's been a week since I talked with Finn in the auditorium. He tried to talk to me several times but I'm just ignoring. And that is killing me inside. Okay, I know that doesn't exist many things to kill inside me but whatever. 

And I receive a new note/threat from Jesse every fucking day. Basically him saying that he loves me and misses me and that we will be together again and I don't understand a thing. But the note that he sent me today is a very creepy and weird one.

"Dear love,
Soon the day is coming. The day that you and me will be reunited again. Soon I will get you back honey. Don't miss me that much cause soon you and me will be together again living our happy ending.
You and me together forever.
With love, JSTJ"

This fucking note is scaring the fuck outa me. I know he said many times that we would be together again but when I read it today and this is so fucking scary.

I know I should go to the authorities or my dads but I just can't risk Finn's life. I'm the only person who really know what Jesse is capable of and I am sure that if he wants to go all crazy and kill someone...He will. He does everything to get what he wants.

I'm lying on my bed, it's 6pm. My head is hurting with the heavy conscience that I am. I'm about to explode inside. Everything that is going on I'm just keeping to myself and soon I will break and the damage will be ugly. I have the knowledge that I should tell someone but who? If I tell the police, Jesse will tell to hurt Finn. If I tell Finn he will tell the police. If I tell my dads they will tell the police. If I tell someone else from glee they will tell the police. So, I am all by myself in this war.

I look again to the clock and it's 6:15pm. Should I go and ask Jesse about that note? No, no. Are you insane Rachel? For God Sakes. But if I don't ask him something might happen...Know what? Whatever! I'll go! I grab the car keys and left a note to my dads saying that I went to a friend's house.

When I get in front to the prison, I look to that concrete building and sighed. What the hell I am doing here? I am crazy! Who the hell come to the prison to visit their ex boyfriend that literally DESTROYED their lives?

I get in and after all those procedures they finally let me in. I wait for a few minutes than Jesse comes and look at me with a smirk. Man, Jess is the most jerk alive and I hate him with everything I have in me. But one thing is undeniable, he is a charmer. He always makes everyone fall in love him using his good looking appearance, perfect smirk, he is actually VERY polite and treats everyone well. That's why when he hit me for the first I was shocked and believed when he said he would never do it again. And that's why was a shock to everyone in town what he did.

"Hello love, imagine my surprise when I was in my room when the officer came to get me cause I had a visit. I'm pretty sure that I didn't said for you to visit me." Jesse said smiling. He is crazy.

"It's about that last note that I want to talk about." I said to him "What the hell do you mean with that?" I asked.

"Well, I think I was pretty clear." He said and I sighed mad.

"Don't miss me that much cause soon we will be together again. WHAT THE HELL?" I said whispering-yelling to him.

"The truth. A fact." Jesse said.

"You're out of your mind. That's the only explanation." I said shrugging and he laughed.

"I love your sense of humor." He said and wink to me. "But is true, once I'm out of here you and me will be together forever."

"I don't see that happening. You'll stay stuck in jail for a loooong time." I said and he laughed.

"I don't see that happening, princess." He said and I felt my body froze, he is crazy, that won't happen.

"You're bluffing." I said and smirk again.

"I think we just have to wait and see hun?" He said and in the moment the guard came to take him back and I was shocked and paralyzed.