A Little Visit

A Week Later

It's been a week since my mentally break down on school's roof and I didn't went to school ever since, hell I didn't even left my house this week.

My dads tried to take me out of the room. But all I've been doing during this whole week is sit by the window and star the outside. I'm very depressed. I know I should talk with a therapist or something but I just can't.

I feel bad for Finn, I feel bad for him being in love with someone as damage as I am, he deserves way more than what I have to him right now. But I love him so much.

My dads left for work about 20 minutes ago and the bell rang, my dad must have forgotten his wallet. I opened the door and I'm facing my number one nightmare, without a glass between us.

"AAAAAAAA!!" I yelled and shut the door and started to shake, what the hell I should do?

"Cmon baby, open the door, you know how much I missed you." I heard Jesse saying and what the hell is going on? Today is my birthday! What a birthday I'm having.

"I'm going to call the police if you don't get the hell out of here!!!" I yelled to him hear clearly.

"I know you won't do that, cause I have my eyes everywhere, right now I have someone watching your lovely boyfriend and if I say so, in a few minutes he will be dead. Don't believe me? Check your phone." He said and I grab my phone and an unknown number sent me texts and when I opened it was tons of pictures at Finn at school right now.

"If you hurt him I swear to God, Jesse St James that I'll kill you!" I yelled.

"Cmon baby, open the door for me." He said and I started to cry.

"No! No! You're going to kill me!" I said and left running upstairs and go to my bedroom and lock the door.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!!" He yelled knocking hard on the door and he is now using his crazy tone. I can hear it from my bedroom, he is yelling very very loud. "I JUST WANNA WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" The knocks started to get louder and louder and so is his voice. He is mad. Happy 16 birthday Rachel Berry. I'm sitting in the corner of my room hugging my knees and crying and I heard a loud sound, like he has broken the door. Oh fuck.

"RACHEL BERRY!" He yelled and I swallow. "I MISS YOU!!" He yelled and I did the first thing that came into my mind. I grab a bag and filled with clothes and I put all my money in there, I had no time to put everything organized. I grab a pen and a paper and write I quick note with my hand writing terrible cause my hands are shaking.

"Oh my God I can't believe I'm actually doing this but I am soooo sorry. Dads, I had to run away, have no idea when I will comeback and if someday I will comeback. He is here, I have no time to write this, he is here in the house, that's why the broken door and probably broken objects. Anyway, I love you guys and thank you for being the best ever. And please tell Finn that I love him very much and that I am so sorry for putting this in that position. Grab the box under my bed and check it, there are a lot of notes that Jesse sent my while he were in jail.

Dads, Finn and glee club, you all are the most important thing to me. Love you guys so.

While I was finishing the note I heard the steps getting louder and louder and I swallowed

OH GOD HE IS GETTING CLOSER! Really have to leave. See you all someday if I not die. Happy bday for me.

-Rachel

I grab my bag and left from my bedroom's door and grab the car and drive somewhere very very very distant. I spent hours just driving for only God knows where. I'm going to stay the most away I can. One thing I'm sure, I won't let Jesse St James close to anyone I love. If he wants me then he will have to look for me.