Home

A Few Weeks Later

After my dads opened the houses door, I was shocked. Everything is in the exact same place that it was years ago.

You're probably confused right now. So let me explain better, my dads found a way to take me out of juvie until trial. If the judges consider me guilty, I'm going back and when I turn 18, I'd go definitely to the prison. But if the judge say that I'm innocent, I will be for the first time in years, free.

"Did you missed home?" Leroy asked while I looked to every single thing in the living room.

"It's been ages..." I said still confused as hell. It's weird to be back home. I got used of not having somewhere to call home, I had a lot of houses this whole time, but never an actual home.

"Honey, we know you're feeling a lot of things now. But you will get used being back home." Hiram said and I nodded.

"I'm just tired. I should go to my bedroom and try to sleep." I said and hugged them both and go upstairs. I entered the room and is less messed up, the last time I've been here, Jesse was in the house.

I take a shirt and put the air conditioner in a very cold temperature. I put my grey sweatpants and a pink sweater. I lay under covers and remembered that Finn doesn't know I'm out. Hell, this case is so under the covers that people don't even know that I'm back. I grab my phone and decided to text him.

"Hey Finn, it's Rach. Just wanna to tell you that I'm back home!"

"Omg Rach! This is awesome! Now you're screwed cause I'm going to pass by tomorrow and give you an amazing hug and spend the day with you. You're screwed cause you're stuck with me forever."

I smiled a little when I saw his text. Finn Hudson is way too good to me. I think that after the Universe give me so much trough the years, it gave me one thing to look up and not make me quit life.

"You're awesome."

"I've been told."

I chuckled with his text cause I know he is smiling while writing. He is just so amazing.

"I'm tired, I'm gonna sleep. Can't wait for tomorrow tho."

"Me too. Dreams with angels, princess. I love you."

"I love you too."

I turn off my phone and get comfortable under covers. Every time I talk to Finn, I feel genuinely happy. I forget about all the shit that ever happened to me. I feel like a normal teenager girl. That get nervous about a boy's presence.

I smile and fell asleep.