Arrested

After I told my story to Arizona and Derek, they brought cops and I had to tell them everything, with details and all, and the last thing I remember before the medicine work with me was the female cop saying:

"Don't worry Mrs.Berry, we will do everything in our power to get Jesse St. James under arrest."

——8 Hours Later

I woke up very confused, I don't know how long I've been sleeping because of the medicine but I know is being a while cause when I opened my eyes, I saw my dads here, Hiram is at the couch and Leroy at the chair, both sleeping.

They were in New Orleans because if businesses but probably someone called them, maybe from school or from here. I have no idea of time, I know that everything happened in the morning and I spent more hours in surgery then more hours on the after surgery, then I had a panic attack, then I talked with the doctors then the cops...And to finish I slept for long hours, I have no idea for about how long I'm here.

After a few minutes my dad, Leroy, woke up and looks at me smiling and hugged me and started to cry and I hugged him back, as tough my dads are always traveling, we have a pretty close relationship.

"Oh sweetie." He said crying and Hiram, my other dad, woke up and joined the family hug, he were crying as well.

"We came immediately." Hiram said sniffling after we broke our hug.

"And the police update us with the situation." Leroy said and when he said that I break down crying, it's so reliving that it's not a secret anymore, but at the same time I feel humiliated with the situation.

"I'm so sorry." I said crying and they tried to comfort me.

"Sorry for what, honey?" Hiram asked.

"I'm so sorry for not telling before....it's just so...so...I don't have words to describe the feeling." I said crying and they tried to comfort me but I just kept putting everything out.

"What...What the police is going to do about Jesse?" I asked scared with the answer.

"About an hour ago they went to his house, he must be arrested by now." Hiram said and I was petrified, I can't believe in that, is over, finally over.

Jesse's POV

I'm here at my house thinking about Rachel, I know I messed up many times, I don't know what happens to me. Then the bell ring and when I opened I saw two cops standing there and I froze.

"Jesse St. James?" The tall one said and I swallowed.

"It's me." I said nervously.

"Jesse St. James you're under arrest for hitting Rachel Berry and abuse her mentally and physically." The cop said and started to handcuff me "Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish." The cop said and I froze.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I said confused "I didn't do anything!" I said bur them ignored, I can't believe Rachel told anyone...She is going to pay.