Promposal

Finn's POV
Next Day At Night

"Okay, I think everything is ready." I said looking the whole place. It's perfect. Really is.

"It's awesome dude, she will love it." Sam said and I smiled.

So, look what I did: yesterday, I went out with the guys and we bought a lot of candles and rose petals. Then I got A LOT of pictures of us developed. So, I asked permission to settle everything up in the Hotel's reception and they let me! Now everything looks really romantic. So, I'm wearing a suit and the lights are all turned off, only candles. Roses petals everywhere and our pictures glued everywhere. I'm with a bouquet of pink roses, her favorites, in hands.

"I'm gonna call Kurt and tell him to bring her here." I said and disked his number.

"So?" He asked. He already knows the plan.

"Everything is ready. Give her an excuse to bring her down here. Bring the other girls to watch too." I said and he squealed a little.

"I'll be there in a few minutes." He said and hang up.

"He is coming!" I said.

A few minutes, we heard the noises of a lot of girls and the guys started playing the song and I take a deep breath. I'm nervous. It's just a promposal, but what Kurt said touched me really inside. I want her to have her Princess night.

When she got in she seemed confused when she saw me in there and she smiled and the boys started to sing in the background.

"You're probably thinking that I'm crazy or something like that. And I'm crazy. I'm crazy about you and I would move mountains if necessary if that meant that you would smile to me. I love your smile, it's that kind of smile that turns my world upside down. And my heart melts when I think that you save your best smile to me. You are the best girlfriend ever, the small things that you do makes me fall more and more in love with you every single day, in every hug, every small kiss, every kiss on the cheek, every time you run your fingers trough my hair while I'm driving. Even when you roll your eyes playfully and smirk then giggle. I am completely in love with you. You're the strongest girl I ever met, you've been trough living hell and you still smile, you have hope, you laugh. Even when you were in your darkest times, you never gave up. You lost a lot and I wanna make the Prom night, the best night of your life. But I only can do that if you accept being my date kn prom. So, Mrs. Rachel Berry, will you go to prom with me?" I asked and she has tears in her eyes and rolling her cheek and a smile.

"Of course!" She said and I smiled then I kiss her lightly and hug her really really tight. "I love you so much." She whispered to me and I smiled and look to her then kissed her passionately and the others cheered for us. I see mostly of the girls crying and I laughed.

"This was so adorable!" Quinn said wiping her tears and jumping up and down happy. I look to Rachel with a questionable look.

"We fixed things between us yesterday." She said to me and I smiled. It was about time.

"Finally!" I said and she chuckled. I'm with one arm around her pulling her to my body and she has her head rested on my chest and she is with one arm around my waist and the other holding my shirt like she doesn't want me to go. With my free hand I'm holding the flowers.

"I'm so going send this to Carole." Kurt said and we all laughed.

"Oh my God, my mom will show this video to her grandchildren when they get older." I said and everyone laughed.

"Our four Finchel babies." Rachel whispered to me and I smiled.

"Yep, them." I said and she laughed and I kissed the top of her head and she smiled.