Get Out

"Are you sure that here is where Rachel is, right?" Finn asked Puck and he nodded. Both in front of the house. It's 5 in the morning, Puck went at Finn's at 3:20am and Puck easily tracked the phone. Then they went to airport and luckily there was a flight to Charlotte.

"100%." Puck said and ring the bell.

Rachel's POV

OH WHAT THE HELL?! WHO THE HELL IS RINGING THE BELL. I look to Jesse's lifeless on the floor then to the door. I look to my shoulder that has been shot and it really hurts like hell. At least stopped bleeding, so I guess it was a superficial harm. At least I hope so or I will die. I look trough the magic eye and literally started panicked, Finn and Puck.

How did that happened? How when I think that my life couldn't get worse, it always get. I bet you to find someone whom's life is worse than mine. Cause dammit! I don't remember the last time I were happy. Or with no worries.

"Rach, open the door! You are in there and we know it!" I heard Finn saying and I swallowed. I just sit on a corner and break down crying again, I spent the whole night awake trying to find a solution to this. I'm so scared.

"Rachel, I am going to break this door." Puck said and I started panicking again, black dots on my sight and I can't breathe.

"G-GET OUT OF H-HERE!!!!!" I yelled from the other side of the door while I walk in circles carefully to not stumble in Jesse's body that is lying on the ground. "YOU CANT BREAK MY DOOR, NEEDS TO STAY CLOSED! GET OUT OF HERE!!" I yelled loud again.

"Rach, please let us in." Finn asked and my heart melted just listening to his voice. It's been 2 years since we saw each other for the last time in the road. He always called me 'Rach' I love it when he says.

"No! No! Don't you guys don't understand that I'm doing this to protect you all from a lot of problems. This is my problem, just GET OUT OF HERE!" I yelled in the end to make it clear.

"Rachel, we don't care! We will help you with whatever is your problem!" Puck said.

"DONT YOU GET IT? ITS NOT A SIMPLE PROBLEM!" I yelled still siting on the corner of the house embracing my knees.

"That's it, 3, 2, 1!" Puck yelled and before I realized he kicked my door and opened and their eyes widened when they saw Jesse St James on the floor and I just bury my face in my knees and kept crying.

"Oh God." Puck said. I keep looking to them from the corner silently. I told them to not get in "I knew I was breathing a weird smell."

"Rach, where are you?" Finn asked and I get up from the corner and walk towards them, all messed up. "Oh God."

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Puck asked with wide eyes.

"Mostly of this is not my blood. Just my shoulder that is hurting like hell but I have something more serious to deal with now." I said with my hands shaking.

"Woah, you've been shot and you're acting like nothing happened?" Puck asked.

"Gosh, I told you guys to not come in." I said rubbing my face in frustration. "Jesse St James is lying on my living rooms floor dead." I said.

"Rachel, I think is better for you to explain us what the hell happened." Puck said and I denied.

"No! You guys can't know or you will be involved in all that mess." I said nervously. "It's all my fault, everything is always my fault." I said and walk away from them and sit on the corner again "I should die, I should get an infection because of the harm and fucking die." I said and they approached and sit in front of me.

"Just explain us and don't say that you deserve to die ever again." Finn said and grab my hand, I was reluctant at first but then I just let him. I sighed and closed my eyes remembering every single minute of the past hours and told them with details.