Telling

I woke up after my panic attack and Dr

I woke up after my panic attack and Dr.Shepherd and Dr.Robbins, aka Derek and Arizona are still here.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked still confused.

"You said something about someone were going to kill you but then you fainted." Derek said and I swallow.

"Rachel, soon or later the truth will be out, you can trust us. We're just trying to help." Arizona said and I froze 'You can trust me' he always says that.

"It's just...just..." I started to say but I can't finish the sentence.

"It's okay, we're just trying to help." Derek said and I swallow.

"Jesse St. James." I said and they look at me confused "My boyfriend."

"You want us to call him here?" Arizona asked.

"NO!" I immediately yelled without hesitation and I started to breathe heavily. "He did...He did that to me." I said and it's like the world exists my back and tears fell from my eyes.

"He always hit me, usually I cover with clothes and makeup but I am so scared, I'm so scared that he will kill me someday, I am so scared all the time. When he gets mad and starts to yell *sobs while talk and stopped wiping the tears* I look in his eyes and I get so scared, terrified. He slaps, punch, kick and worse than that...Is when he talks. Sometimes his words scares me more than slaps, he use a cold tone, like if he just shut off his emotions, he laughs sometimes, he is a psycho." I said crying hard and Derek and Arizona were shocked with my statement. "But yesterday was the worse, he totally lost it. We were at school, and the whole day went by fine, but after the glee club rehearsal he dragged me to the school's auditorium that is always empty and started to yell saying that I've cheated on him, so I yelled back saying that I didn't and he slapped me and grabbed my face with so much strength that still have the bruises, they're just covered with foundation, and he started to say that no one loved me, my dads traveled not because of the work, but because they wanted to stay away from me and if I died right now no one would notice, my friends wouldn't care...Then my best friend, actually, ex best friend, heard the whole fight and came to talk to me and ask me if I were okay and all, but I pushed him away, like I've been doing the past year, always pushing people away. Then I went home and after a few minutes someone started ringing the bell desperately and when I opened...it was him. He started to yell and hit me, then he pushed me on the floor and kicked me and I tried to stay away, but he started to kick me hard, repeatedly times and very hard, I even cough blood, then he grabbed me by the neck and lift me from the floor and put my against the wall, suffocating me. Then he let me go and I hit my head on the floor, truly hard and I stayed on the floor shaking in pain and fear and fainted. In the middle of the night I woke and dragged me trough the stairs and finally reached my room and climb on my bed and fall asleep. The next morning I woke up in a lot of pain, my whole body were hurting so bad and I went take a shower to go to school and my whole body is with bruises and you guys probably saw them already so...Anyway, when I finished the shower, I went downstairs to grab cereal but I couldn't remember where did I kept it, which is strange cause I eat cereal almost everyday. So when I get in school my ex best friend, Finn, came try to talk with me again but I couldn't remember his name, then I couldn't remember my schedule and I started to get more nervous. In the end of the day were time for glee club, but before I went to glee I felt the urge to puke so I ran to the bathroom and vomited blood. Then when I walk in the choir room and I couldn't remember mostly of the names, just a few, I got desperate. During the whole day I was feeling very dizzy and that just got worst, my head were spinning and I coughed and saw blood so I asked to go to the bathroom and when I stood up I almost fell on the floor but Finn held me and when I went to the bathroom I puked a lot of blood, A LOT. When I comeback my head started to hurt, but it was a pain that you can't ignore, it's agonizing. The very low noises hurt so badly and people talking loud...That made feel like someone was slamming a hammer against my head and I fainted." I said and wipe my tears and they're speechless "That's my story."