Safe With Him

I get in the car and burst out in tears again, I don't think I ever cried this much, my feelings are coming out hard now and I drove to the only place I know I will feel safe, I need one of Finn's hugs.

When I get in his house is already 8:30pm, I know that Kurt is probably at Blaine's and Finn mentioned that Burt and Carole went out for the week, so luckily I will get him alone.

I rang the bell and a few instants later the door opened revealing a Finn on the other side, before he said something I hugged him very tight and started to cry in his embrace. He hugged me back and gosh I love his hugs, he has this thing that is only his, that makes me feel safe.

"Rach, calm down. Shh, I am here for you." He said, I had my face buried in his chest and I couldn't stop crying, I tried, but after I started crying, I don't think I will be able to stop. I sobbed loud and kept crying, he rested his face on my head and pull me tight against his body to comfort me.

"What happened? Shhhh." He said and I take my face out of his chest and look to him and see his desperate expression and that just made me burst out in tears again, I can't even imagine how I would feel if something ever happened to him, I can't let anything happen to my precious Finn.

"Relax, I am here with you." He said hugging me tight and placing a few kisses on the top of my head trying to comfort me. And after 10 minutes, long time, I finally stopped crying. I think I don't have any tears anymore. Finn wipe the tears that are still on my cheek and I sniffle. We go to his living room and he left and grab a glass of water to me.

"What happened?" He asked sitting next to me and pull him into my embrace. I can't tell him that I visited Jesse cause I would have to tell about the note and Jesse were clear as crystal about what would happen if I did.

"I'm scared Finn." I honestly told him and he kissed my head again.

"Why?" He asked me.

"The same reason that I am constantly scared, Jesse St James." I said, I trust Finn with my life, I can tell him anything, but I won't. Cause I trust him with mine but now I am with his and nothing can happen.

"He can't hurt you anymore Rach, he is in jail." Finn said and I sighed, oh if he knew.

"I know that, but I am still afraid, I am terrified all the time, all the time." I said and sniffle and he hug me tighter.

"You don't have to be scared, you have me. And no matter what, I will never ever let him or someone else do that to you again." Finn said and I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest.

"Thank you so much." I said to him.

"For what?" He asked.

"For being here, just for being you. I know when everything with Jesse started you hated him and I should've had listened to you. And when he started to hit me I started to push you away, the best friend that I could ever ask for. But when you find out what happened I kept pushing away and I'm sorry for doing that. But thank you so much for always being here for me. Thank you." I said starting to cry again and he hugged me again and petted my back.

"Don't worry, I always going to be here for you." He said and I small smiled to him, why do I have to be so dumb and choose the wrong guy? When I had this masterpiece in front of me, okay that I am in the friend zone but whatever! Finn is way more loving, caring, HANDSOME, HOT, funny than Jesse and mostly important of all, I know he wouldn't forgive himself if he even raised a voice to a woman.

"Do you want to spend the night?" Finn asked "I don't know if I want to leave you alone right now, Rachie."

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Of course, you're so special to me and I truly hate seeing you cry." Finn said and I small smiled, he is an angel.

"It would be very nice." I said and he half smile, adorable.

After texting my dads saying that I was staying over, Finn and I go upstairs and he is taking a shower and I just lay look to his bedroom, is being a while since I came here the last time. I see that he still have a picture from us in a picture frame next to his bed. It was last year, before I even meeting Jesse, we were celebrating Kurt's birthday and I was on Finn's lap with my arms around his neck and he were holding me by the waist, I were with a big smile on my face and he were with one of his adorable half smiles that I love so much.

"I love that picture." I heard him saying and I turn around and see Finn just with his sweatpants and shirtless, gosh, he is fucking hot.

"Me too." I said looking to the picture again and he walk towards me and put his hands on my shoulder and look to the picture over my shoulder and he smiled. "Happier times."

"Sure it was." He said and hug me from behind, just feels good to be close to him, gosh I love him.

"I miss this." I honestly said.

"You remember when everyone used to say that we would be a couple someday? We even had a name." Finn said and I smiled.

"Finchel, I remember." I said smiling.

"I hoped that were true." He said and I was shocked and turn around facing him and I saw his cheeks burning in red.

"What?" I asked, I think my ears are kidding me and he rub the back of his neck trying to find words, I think he is mentally cursing himself.

Finn's POV

FOR GOD SAKES WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO DUMB? I CANT EVEN CONTROL MYSELF!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!

Rachel's POV

"Hm...Yeah...I know I am sounding dumb right now, very very dumb and pathetic. But yeah, I have a crush on you, I always did. Gosh it's not just a little crush, I am in love with you, madly in love. And I know you don't feel the same way or probably don't trust me or anyone else after Jesse, but I would never ever raise a voice to you and please, I hope that doesn't change our friendship." Finn said and I genuinely, I don't think I have been this happy since when Jesse was arrested. Hell, I don't think I ever been this happy in my life before.

"Why you never told me?" I asked smiling and he frown his eyebrows.

"Afraid of rejection I guess." He said and I take a step closer to him.

"Gosh Finn, you should've told me earlier." I said smiling to him and he looks at me confused.

"Why? I really don't wanna ruin our friendship." He said and take a step closer to me.

"Cause I was always in love with you, always." I said and he is surprised and wrap his arms around my waist and smiled.

"Really? But you dated that thing." Finn said and I giggle.

"I was trying to forget about you and guess what? Never happened." I said to him and he smiles big then I felt his warm and soft lips against mines, first I was surprised but then of course I kissed back. For some odd reason I don't feel scared at all, I feel safer than ever.

"Now I feel guilty." Finn said when we broke the kiss and we sit on his bed and I frown my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Cause this whole thing with Jesse could have being avoided if I have told you earlier." Finn said and I place my hand on his back and small smiled to him.

"Finn don't say that, you would never know. And actually we can't be sure about that, we could have dated and broke up ruining our friendship and I could have met Jesse anyway." I said and he hug me and kissed my cheek.

"We should go sleep." He said and we lay on the bed and he pull me closer to him and wrap his arms around me and I small smiled and cuddle with him.

"Good night." He said and kissed me again, I was taken my surprise but was a good surprise.

"Night." I said and cuddle with him and quickly fell asleep.