Setlist

A Month Later

"Mercedes should get a solo!" I said and she smiled to me.

"Okay, Mercedes do you want a solo?" Mr.Schue asked.

"Mr.Schue, this is like the same thing to ask if I like to breathe!" Mercedes said and we all laugh.

I noticed Quinn giving me a look as we all discuss about which song we should do at Nationals that is in two freakin months.

"What about group numbers?" Mr.Schue asked and Kurt raised his hand excitedly.

"Me! Me! Let me speak!" Kurt said and we all laughed.

"Go ahead Kurt." Mr.Schue said and Kurt stands up and walk to the middle of the room.

"Well, it's an amazing idea. Finn drums please." Kurt said and Finn beat the drums to make a suspense "We should start with a group number of the girls, Edge Of Glory. Gaga bitches. Then Mercedes sing And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going." Kurt said and we all smiled. This is an amazing idea.

"This is an amazing idea." Quinn said and we all agreed.

"Everyone agree with Kurt idea?" Mr.Schue said and we all nodded.

"Yeah, but we still don't have a group number." Sam said.

"Oh thank you trouty mouth to state the obvious." Santana said.

"Shut up, Santana." Quinn said and Santana rolled her eyes. No one actually cares anymore. This is such a Santana thing to say and do.

"Paradise by the dashboard light." Finn mumbled to himself and I look to him. No one heard.

"This is a great idea!" I shouted and everyone look to me.

"I said that in out loud?" He asked himself and I laughed.

"Yes, and it's an amazing idea Finn." I said to him.

"What's your idea, Finn?" Mr.Schue asked and everyone wait for him to say.

"Paradise by the dashboard light. It's an awesome song, a classic. And Mike and Brittany can make a lot of dance steps." He said.

"He is right, Mr.Schue. I'm already having some ideas." Mike sais excited and high five with Britt.

"Paradise it is!" He said and we all cheered. Our Setlist is perfect.

When glee club was over, I was going in direction of my locker but Quinn grab me by the arm and drag me to the janitors closet and locked the door.

"What the hell, Quinn?!" I shouted.

"Why you did that?" She asked mad and crossed her arms.

"I did what?" I asked.

"You gave your fucking solo to Mercedes!" She shouted.

"She is better than me!" I said.

"She is not and you know that. You should talk to Mr.Schue and ask to sing the song we've been rehearsing. You have the most beautiful voice I ever heard Rachel. And trust me you're fucking ready. Without you, we won't win Nationals!" Quinn shouted.

"Of course we will win!" I said.

"Cmon Rachel, you can do that. You know you can. You're the best one in there, I know that, you know that, Finn knows that, Mr.Schue knows that." Quinn said.

"Fuck Quinn! I don't want to sing, I will choke and ruin everything." I shouted at her.

"Is that how you wanna remember your last competition in New Directions? Being a coward? Cause that's what you're being right now." She said mad.

"That's enough Quinn." I said and opened the door and left mad.

A coward? Me? A coward? Fuck her! Fuck this! Fuck this club! We will win me singing or not.