Complicated

I am already at school and I'm in my Spanish class, this class is so fucking boring. Mr.Schue isn't the best Spanish teacher.

I look trough the class window and keep staring for a long time, I am happy that this night I didn't had any nightmares, I told you I felt safe with Finn.

But I can't stop thinking about my meeting with Jesse. Will he leave me alone after what I've said? Will he still contacting me trough his creepies notes? Why he doesn't leave me alone for God Sakes?

"Cmon Jesse, we already talked about it. There is nothing going on between me and Finn. You can ask anyone in my school, Finn is just my best friend!" I shouted mad and upset that Jesse doesn't trust me.

"But I am supposed to be your best friend, what people will think about me if they see you with another guy?!" Jesse shouted and I am getting frustrated.

"Who cares about what people thinks?!!" I yelled mad and rest my elbow on the cars door just praying to get home soon, I hate arguing with Jesse.

"I care!!!" Jesse yelled.

"And who's problem is this?" I said back and he sighed mad. "You know what? Stop this damn car."

"What? Rachel no." He said.

"STOP!" I yelled and he stopped the car and I get off.

"Cmon Rach, I'm sorry!" He said and get off the car as well.

"Fuck you Jesse." I said and started walking away and he climb back in the car and left and I walked back home and cried my eyes out.

In the next day he went to my house with flowers and chocolates apologizing and I just wished I had just shut the door.

I wake up from my daydreams with the sound of the bell ringing and I grab my stuff and left the class. I go to my locker and opened and a piece of paper falls, oh fuck.

"I've been thinking about our last conversation and I never had the chance to answer you.

I love you Rachel. I'm sorry for what I did but I love you. I will never give up on you. Not now, not tomorrow, not next year. You're mine forever.

I miss you already. Come visit today, same place, same hour. And if you don't come...Well, well, poor Finn Hudson.

With love
JSTJ"

I read that fucking note and I am seriously disgusted! Fuck, how can someone be so disgusting and fake. Gosh, I'm so fucking scared, why he keeps doing this.

I need to get out of this school, I know someone here is watching every step of mine and I am going crazy.

"Hey Rach-" I heard Finn saying and I turn around but he frown when he sees my worried face. "You're okay?"

"Fine." I just say smiling "I was just distracted." I said and I hate the fact that he knows me well and knows that something is wrong with me.

"If this is about what I did and said last night, don't worry, I will totally understand if you don't want nothing to do with me. But please, don't lie to me." He said and my already broken heart, broke even more.

"No, no, no Finn! Don't say that! It's nothing about last night, I swear. It's...it's..." I don't have the words to explain, without saying that Jesse is threatening me to go visit him "It's just complicated." And when I said that, the face that Finn made showed me that I chose the wrong words.

"It's complicated...wow. Last night I literally confessed how madly in love I am for you and you still don't trust me." He said and I raise my left eyebrow.

"Oh well, I'm sorry that is hard for me to trust in people based on my past experiences." I said, I guess I used more than an attitude that I wanted it to, but who cares? "And for the record, what I'm not saying is not because I don't trust you, is because I can't tell. And that's nothing to do with you Finn. Know what? Forget it...Just leave me alone." I said and turn around to leave.

"Rach..." Finn said but I just kept walking and left that damn school. I go walking home and when I get there I go straight to my room and throw myself on the bed and breaks down crying. Finn was the only person that made me feel safe and now I am alone...all alone. Yes I have my dads and glee club, but I still feel empty and alone. Now I just wonder what I am going to say to Jesse St Jerk tonight. Finn and I fight but I still care about him too much to let him get hurt.