Trial

Two Months Later

"Now we are going to listen Mrs. Rachel Berry." The judge said.

"Mrs. Berry, can you repeat all the facts of July 11th 2011?" The St.James family lawyer asked and I swallowed. They know I'm right and they know that Jesse was a psycho. I just don't understand why they're doing this? Is all about money? I didn't killed him

"I was in the house that I was temporally living in North Carolina, it was dark cause it was the middle of the night when I woke up and went to the kitchen to drink water. Then he yelled something and hold me from behind, I was desperate and I grab something on the counter and hit his head with that and he let me go and before I could run away, Jesse started yelling and pointed a gun to me." I said and I took a deep breathe. I look to my dads and they nodded supporting me. There are a lot of people me, the whole country was waiting to see this trial. I look to Finn and he nodded as well to support me. "I don't remember things really well cause all I did was in the adrenaline. I just remember of us fighting and rolling on the floor and the gun shot noise filling the room. Then I take him off me and I see that I'm all covered on his blood, I get up desperate and nervous and a few seconds later he shot me, luckily only hit my shoulder. After that...He died." I said with teary eyes.

"So you admit that you killed him?" The lawyer asked.

"No. Cause he killed himself that night, he pulled the trigger." I said.

"You said that you didn't remembered how things exactly happened that night, now you're basically admitting that you lied?" The lawyer asked.

"No. I said that I didn't remembered things like, what I said to him or what he said to me. Or when I grabbed the phone to call someone, but I remember that he was holding the gun all the time and when he was going to shoot, I turn his hand and he shot himself in the belly." I said and the lawyer gave me a mad glare.

She asked more questions about that night, about the first time he abused me, the torture, the pain, she was mentally harassing me, she is trying to torture me with questions trying to make me say something that will make her win this fucking case. Then she asked what I was trying to hide.

"Did he ever sexually abused you? Or just mentally?" She asked and everyone gasped with the sudden question. I closed my eyes when she said that.

"Baby!" I heard Jesse yelling trough the house while I was locked in my room. He opened the door and I was sitting on the chair reading a book.

"Jesse." I coldly said. It's been months that I'm here, I barely eat or have water. I wished I were dead.

"You know what I realized that we never did?" He said and I swallowed and denied with my head hard and he walk closer to me and grab the book on my hand and throw on the floor. He grab both of my wrists and made me get up. "We never had sex."

"Please don't." I whispered and he smirked and I tried to fight against his forced kisses but he is way more stronger than me and I have no strength at all cause I barely eat!

"And that's a shame cause you're really hot, baby." He said and took my shirt off and started kissing my neck then he throw me on the bed and comes over me. He took the rest of my clothes then he took his own clothes.

He opened my legs and I started to cry hard. This is hell. He started kissing and rubbing my entire body with his hands. He started to kiss inside my thighs and I cried even more, he squeezed my ass hard. "You taste so good baby." He said and put his tongue inside me licking my internal walls. Then he put both of his fingers inside me and it hurts. I never thought I would lose my virginity like this. I thought it would be with Finn in a very romantic way. "Put this is in your mouth, lick my fingers, I want you to feel how good you tastes." He said and I licked his fingers. Then he started to thrust into me really really hard and I started crying loud and yelling in pain, this hurts as fuck.

Abusiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें