Sunday

I woke up still feeling bad and I look to the clock next to the bed and it's 9am. Damn. I didn't even ate yesterday, I'm starving! Finn is sleeping here with me and I smiled. He didn't left.

"Morning." He said yawning "Feel better?" He asked.

"A little." I said. Then someone knocked on the door.

"Oh! You two are awake! I brought this breakfast in case you two are hungry." Leroy said and bring one trail and Hiram comes after with another trail just for us.

"Oh hm...Thank you Mr.Berrys. I'm sorry for staying over the night without asking, specially in Rachel's bedroom." He said and I smiled. He is so cute.

"Oh son, that's fine. You're family. You can stay over many times you want, we even called your mom to tell that you are here. As long you two take care of yourselves. Fine by us." Leroy said and I blushed and so did Finn.

"Okay, that's enough. Bye dads thank you for the breakfast, but now just get the hell out of here." I said embarrassed and they left. "I'm so fucking sorry you had to watch this scene." Finn chuckled.

"At least, now I'm 100% sure they like me." Finn said and I laughed.

"Of course they do, everyone does." I said and he half smiled. "I'm going to take a shower to see if my fever slows down a little." I said and grab clothes and go take a shower that it was so good.

After 30 minutes, I was already dressed up so I left the bathroom just to see my handsome boyfriend lying on my bed with his hair all wet and messed up. He probably took a shower on the guest room.

"You're back!" He said and turn off his phone to give me full attention.

"Yep." I said.

"I hope you don't mind that I took a shower in the guest bedroom. I have extra clothes on my bag cause I put more because I knew I would come here after Regionals and I will just leave this house when you're healthy again." He said and I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for being the best boyfriend I could ever ask for." I said and he smiled showing the dimples that I love so much.

"My pleasure." He said smirking.

"Wanna watch movies?" I asked and he half smiled.

"Sure." He said. "But first." He said and grab the thermometer and I groaned. "Sorry babe, you have to do all that to be good again."

"Fine." I said and put the thermometer in my mouth. After three minutes he take and look the thermometer.

"102°F. It's still high but it's lower than yesterday." He said then he goes downstairs and grab a glass of water and give me the pills and I take them.

"Now can we watch a movie?" I whined and he smiled and lay next to me and pull me to his embrace.

"Yes, and I'm so nice that you can choose the movie." He said and I smiled and grab the remote and open the Netflix and started choosing the movie.