Visit

I park my car in front of that concrete building. I swallow and get off the car. I came yesterday but already feels that was for such a long time.

I get in the building and luckily, the same woman from yesterday wasn't there. Don't get me wrong, she told me everything I had to hear but she would be suspicious of why am I visiting the dude who destroyed my life?

After all the procedures, I am sitting besides the glass just waiting for Jesse, gosh the vibe here is so weird. It's bizarre. After a few minuted he comes and when he saw me he smiled.

"You have to stop." I said trough the phone "Please Jesse, I'm begging you."

"Stop what?" He asked and Gosh he is such a jerk, he knows exactly what I am talking about.

"Stop sending someone to stay staring at me the whole lunch time or to put notes in my locker. Stop chasing after me."  I said mad. "It's not fun."

"What? I just miss my girl and want to keep contact." He said and my blood was boiling.

"I'm not your girlfriend, I stopped being your girlfriend the first time you slapped my face." I said with teary eyes "Leave me alone."

"I love you Rach. And no matter what, we are going to be together one way or another. When I get out of here, I'm going after you. We deserve our happy ending." He said and I was scared and sighed in frustration.

"You don't deserve a happy ending, you deserve to stay in jail for looong years." I said.

"We will see about that." He said with a smirk and I am confused and scared.

"I don't know what the hell did you meant but please just leave we alone." I begged him.

"I love you, I won't let you go." He said and my heart started beating fast. "Never." He said with an evil smirk and I swallow. "No matter how long it takes, years maybe, but I will always look for you. No matter how hard you try, I will always find you."

"No Jesse, you don't love me, you don't destroy the person you love." I said to him.

"Our time will end, but remember Rachel: I'll never let you go." He said and the exactly time a dude come to us and tell that our time is over and I quickly get out of there.

I go to my car and started to cry hard. What the hell did he meant? He will never let me go? I can't believe that after all he did, somehow I still protect him. I know I should tell the police, but I can't risk Finn's life.

I just wanna die. Die. End this pain. It would make everything a lot of times easier. If I died everything would be easier to everyone. My dads would start to fly all over the country again. Finn would finally get rid of a weird best friend or lover, who appears in his house late at night. I don't wanna kill myself but I definitely wouldn't mind dying.