Proposal

A week later

"Wanna take you somewhere, are you free?- Finn"

"Sure. -Rach"

"Kay, I'll be there soon, dress something nice. -Finn"

Okay, today is THE day. The freakin day. I will ask her to marry me. Her. The love of my life. We already talked about getting married, but probably she just thinks that it's already settled up, but I want to propose. I want to make it memorable. I already talked with her dads and they gave me their permission. I'm so happy. About an hour later, I got a text from her saying she was ready and I could go pick her up.

"You look stunning." I said opening the door for her and she smiled and we kissed. "The most beautiful girl I ever seen."

"Oh stop!" She said hitting my arm lightly and blushing, cute!!! Then gets in the car and I do the same.

"Where are we going?" She asked after 10 minutes of driving.

"It's a surprise." I said.

"Argh, you know I hate surprises." She whined and I laughed.

"But you love me." I said.

"Not that much right now." She joked and I squeezed her cheek lightly and she smiled. After 30 minutes we finally reach our destiny and I smiled.

"Close your eyes and don't sneak peek." I said and she was going to protest but just then closed her mouth and her eyes. I get off the car and open her door and help her to get off it.

"If you make me stumble I'll kill you." She said and I laughed.

"I would never do that." I said and lead her to the point. Everyone is here, the whole glee club, her dads, my parents. Everyone knows what comes next. Everything is decorated with white lights, making everything look beautiful. I made the whole glee club help me with a performance. Even our parents are in this "Open your eyes." I said and she gasped when she saw the lights and everyone.

"What?" She asked confused and the music started playing and she was confused but smiling.

"I love you. And I promise to love you forever and care about you every day of my life until I die." I said in front of her and get in one knee and she smiled big "So Rachel Berry, will you marry me?"

"YES! OH MY GOD YES! YES! YES!" She yelled and hugged me tight and I hugged her back. I pull off the hug and put the ring on her finger and we kissed and everyone applauded. Best day ever. "I love you so much." She whispered to me and I smiled.

"Awww! My babygirl is engaged!" Leroy said excited and she give her dads a hug and everyone congratulate us.

The End

Our Happy Ending coming soon. The sequel of this book.