Planning The Future

A Month Later

"I love you so much." Finn said and we kissed passionately. "I don't want this night to end."

"I doesn't have to." I said and kissed him again and drag him inside my house with me.

"Your dads?" He asked.

"Traveling, 20 years married yesterday. They're in Maldives right now." I said and he smirked. I jump and wrap my legs around his waist and he hold me and take my upstairs and place me on the bed and started kissing my neck. Suddenly he stopped and look into my eyes with so much love.

"Are you sure? I know you don't have good past experiences." He asked and I smiled and kissed him with so much love.

"100% sure. It's you Finn, you're the love of my life. I'm gonna marry you and have Finchel babies with you." I said and he has tears im his eyes and so am I.

"I love you so freakin much Rachel Berry." He said and I smiled.

"I love you too. So freakin much." I said and he kissed me again.

———

"Oh my..." I said trying to catch my breath again.

"This was...Wow." He said and I giggled. Perfect.

"Perfect." I said and he looked at me with pure love. I keep staring at the ceiling but I can feel his sight on me. I smiled.

"I rather the term mind blowing to be honest." He said and we both laugh. He is not wrong.

"Mind blowing to say the least." I said and he smiled.

"Hell yeah." He said and I finally look back to him. I cup his face with my hand and rub his cheek.

"You have no idea of how much I love you and how much I'm grateful to have you with me. Thank you for everything Finn. Thank you for taking care of me when I was sick, thank you for going with me to the Christmas at the Nursing House, thank you for everything you ever did to me. Thank for going to North Carolina in the minute I called you, thank you for being you. And thank you for loving me even tough I'm the most damaged person ever. I think all I wanna say is thank you for never giving up on me even when everyone else did." I said and he half smiled and kissed me.

"I would never give up on you. I should be the one thanking here. Thank you for let me love you." He said and I smiled and hugged him. "You're the love of my life."

"How many Finchel babies do you want? You said that wanted a lot." I asked and he chuckled.

"I don't know...Maybe more than six." He asked and I laughed loud.

"Never in a million years." I said. "It's not from your vagina they are coming from." I said and he laugh.

"I don't have one." He said.

"Exactly!" I said and we both laughed. "That's the point."

"Okay maybe just four!" He said and I laughed.

"I'll think about it." I said and he smiled to me.

"And how about our wedding? Which season you wanna get married?" He asked.

"I don't know. You?" I asked.

"Hm...Maybe summer! I always loved the idea of marrying on the beach." He said and I smiled.

"It's beautiful." I said.

"In the sunset!" We said at the same time and laughed.

"Guess we're having a sunset wedding." He said and I smiled. "How old you think is appropriate for us getting married without our parents freakin out?"

"I don't know. I don't care if they think we're too young to get married. I would marry you in a flash." I said and he smiled.

"So why don't we do it?" He asked and I look at him confused.

"Get married? In High School?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No, what I'm trying to say is, we finish High School and get the hell out of Lima. We can go to California. We get married on the beach, just the two of us and few more people. A simple but beautiful wedding. We finish college and get great jobs and then we have our four Finchel babies." He said and I smiled and my eyes got teary.

"California?" I asked smirking and he smiled big to me.

"Yes, I really have to tell you something." He said with a smile.

"Tell me!!" I said and he chuckled.

"Last week we had the final game from the Championship and we won, right?" He said.

"Right, I was there Finn, I know what happened." I said and he laughed a little.

"So after the game, when we were in the locker room a dude asked to talk with me. He said that he were director of the Football department from UCLA, a University that is really important in the world of sports. They are reference. And he offered me a full scholarship!!" He said happy and I squealed and hugged him tight. "And there is more, he said that he is friends with the director of Los Angeles Rams and if I have good seasons at college, he could give me a spot there!"

"I'm so proud of you." I said starting to cry then I kissed him.

"Really?" He asked and I attacked his lips with so much desire and love. I'm so fucking proud of him.

"Let me prove to you how proud I am." I said and go on top of him and I kissed his neck.

"Oh I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." I said.