Nationals

Next Day

"Oh...My...God..." Mercedes said slowly in shock.

"This is not happening." Puck said in shock as we watch another girl perform the song Mercedes would sing. But she can't now cause the judges will think we're copying.

"Green room...NOW." Mr.Schue and we all stand up and go to the green room desperate.

"That's it. Our dreams of winning Nationals it's over." Sam said and throw himself on a chair.

"That's it. It's over." Santana said and for the first time in her life, she looks like really sad.

"If we keep thinking like this, it won't help." I said. "Mercedes, do you have any other song?"

"No. I've been practicing and I'm telling you for the past two months." She said.

"Must have something you can sing on there." Finn said.

"It does but it won't be any good without rehearsals." She said.

"Anyone have any suggestion?" Mr.Schue asked sadly.

"I have an idea." Quinn said and everyone look at her.

"What you're waiting? Tell us blondie!!" Kurt shouted.

"Rachel." Quinn said and everyone look at me. "Rach, you and I know that you have a perfect song."

"Quinn!" I shouted to her shut up.

"What she is talking about?" Finn asked and everyone wants to know.

"I'm helping Rachel with a song for the past months. It's flawless since day one. You can do this." Quinn said and everyone look at me with hope and I swallowed. "Okay, everyone get the hell out of here and let me talk with her alone." Quinn said and everyone left.

"I can't believe you did that." I said to her and she sighed.

"Do you trust me?" She asked.

"Of course I do!" I said.

"So trust me when I say that if you go on there and sing that song. It's perfect Rach." She said.

"I'm scared." I said to her.

"I know you are. But that song means a lot to you. It describes a lot from your life. It's perfect Rach." She said and my eyes filled up with tears.

"You really think I can do this?" I asked insecure and she nodded.

"I know you can." She said with a smile and I hugged her.

"Okay, I will sing it." I said and she squealed happy and I chuckled and cleaned my tears.

"And one more thing." She said and I frowned. What else? "I want you to get my part from the Paradise By The Dashboard Light." She said and my eyes widened.

"WHAT?" I shouted.

"You and Finn have way more chemistry than me and him will ever have. It's obvious. You know all the lyrics and choreography. Please Rachel." She said.

"Quinn, this is too much." I said.

"You can handle. You're the best one in this club, Rachel." She said and I sighed. "You're ready."

"Okay, I'll do it." I said cleaning my tears and we hugged tight.

"YES!!!" We heard yells from outside the room and we look to each other and laughed.

—Outside The Room

"I know you are. But that song means a lot to you. It describes a lot from your life. It's perfect Rach." Quinn said.